Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Marka got Oni’s message and then crushed the throat of the Fallen with his mechanical arm and threw it aside like a ragdoll. He went to the medical area and saw what happened to it. If he was royally ticked before, he would probably be livid right now.

(@ItsFrostbyte). Marka leapt to intercept the potential attack with his own lightsaber. His movement was almost zen-like as he was going into his training. He was in his element: Battle and War.

Hanzo used his new evil Force abilities and pushed Sapphire into a large door, his mask now covering his face and not his hair.
They were in a secret place on Kar-Ems ship destroyer.

Marka fell flat on his face and called to Sapphire through her clones, “Get me to you now!” (@Sachi)

She hisses loudly. “AGH! D*mn It!” She quickly summons shadow clones behind him and knocks him to the other side of the room. Sapphire drops down and charges toward him.

The other clones with Marka quickly grab him and up back on his feet.

With a single swipe of his finger, the clones disapted and he puts Sapphire into a force induced hover, while Gio wrapped cuffs on her hands and legs

“Get me to Hanzo, now!” He wasn’t going to let a friend die, not when they had saved him from his darkest time when he felt as if all was lost.

OOC: Hanzos not dead @BlackBeltGamer98, he pretty much is becoming kinda what Darth Vader was. Yes I got inspiration from Star Wars, welcome to a new sort of arc

She’s hisses and tries to break free. I need back up here. Now! she yells in the comm.

The clones with Marka shake their heads. “We can’t. It’s impossible for a clone to get close to him.* @BlackBeltGamer98

OOC: and neither Marka nor Zablex would feel they would be able to be his equal in power if they fought him as they are. Also, you just ticked off a Sith, that WILL have dire consequences.

IC: (@Sachi). I don’t need to get close to him, just in the same area as him.. Marka told her on the comms.

R3 starts to scan for ships that are still able to work at full capacity.

The sound of distant yelling could be heard, undecipherable at first until “OOOOTTTTTBAAALLLL!” was heard, screeching through the air as Kai suddenly flew through the door, as if thrown, straight towards Hanzo.

================

In the hallway both Hope and Glory gave Massacre an exasperated sigh as he shrugged. “What? He suggested it.”

OOC: This is assuming we’re all in the ship.

Son of a- she snaps and groans You are going have to figure that part on your own to get here. I can’t at the moment… She eyes Hanzo, Fallen and rest of the other season in the room, growling lowly.

Hanzo let’s a group of Fallen take her to holding.

Zablex punched through various guards and had his hood up. “I guess I’m more close quarters now!” He said as he blocked several strikes from a guard before strongly uppercutting him in the jaw.

(@Sachi) Marka tells her to try to send a signal flare or breadcrumb trail of sorts for them to follow so they can find her.

R3 was still scanning for usable ships in the ruin of the Empress. (@Runa, @Omega_Tahu)

Hanzo nodded to the two of them, and teleported to Marka

Marka let out a low growl, “Who are you?” He saw Hanzo but he could tell from the posture and appearance that this wasn’t his friend.

“You really think Fallen is gonna hold me down?” She’s huffs and with the help of her magic snap off the cuffs off. Then with her magic she makes her Scythe come back to her, in her hands. Next she quickly jumps up and swiftly slices the off the heads of the Fallen around her. Sapphire runs back to see where Hanzo was. “D*mn it, where did he go now?”

Any usable ones were only safe for flying through the atmosphere. Maybe a few could leave the planet, but none could survive a reentry into an atmosphere.

“…”

“…Jack…the Ripper.” He said in a deep voicethrough his mask, very different from his own.

OOC: He has Raidens voice in Jack the Ripper mode from Metal Gear, but very deep, like demonically deep

“SUPERMAN COMETH!” Kai yelled as he was about to slam into the distracted Hanzo.

“You know, I’m amazed I threw him that straight.” Massacre commented in surprise, hearing the yells as he knocked a guards head straight off with a small punch.

Teleporting behind him, he slams Kai into the wall