Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Marka barely blocks the attack and staggers back. He isn’t as confident in his fighting abilities as he used to be.

(@Sachi). “I don’t know.” He says, the truth was plainly said in those three words. He came in here following no plan, just his instincts and emotions.

It was a clone, and Jack slashed it. Around him, an extremely large skeleton of orange and blood red covered his body

Marka knew he had no way to win alone. Zablex steps next to him, “I cannot die, I shall fight by your side. We will fight until we cannot fight any more.” Marka feels something stir within him. He feels as if time stopped and he feels peace, focus and serenity. He relaxes. Then looks to his opponent with a stance that said he was ready to fight him like a true warrior. He gives Zablex the War Sword and they both enter a fighting stance.

Using the skeleton, he forms two scabbards and draws one sword, disapating the skeleton, he throws the sword at Marka and flings the rock onto Zablex.

“Hey remember what I told yea. Believe in yourself Marka.”

She turns to “Jack” and summons her Dragon quickly. “We have to give it all we got.” She snaps, both Dragon and her hiss loudly. She stands on top of its head and it’s wings opened, getting ready to fire.

Marka twirls and catches the blade between his crossguard and main blade and hurls it at the rock. The two jump towards Jack, they didn’t care if they would lose, they were doing this to protect their friends.

OOC: from approx 1645-2200 MST I’ll be at work and unavailable; you guys know the drill.

Jack throws his lightsaber into a wall, and uses the scabbard to summon Muramasa, his new Dragon.

Marka tries to call upon Oni and he starts to believe himself. You are weak, you are filth, you are not Sith! his negative side tells him. No.. He looks at Jack, a fierce, courageous look in his eyes, “I am Marka Sadow, Sith Warrior!” He yells as he prepares to attack.

Ooc: Oki

“Snap out of it Hanzo!” She hisses and her dragon banged its tail on the ground

Jack, flying towards Marka, hovers a hand over his stomach.
With one big pull, he pulls the Tailed Beast out of Marka.

“…you don’t deserve this…” He said
It was a massive red eyed Crystal Fox, and he teleported it back to the holding cell on Kar Ems ship

“AGH!” She hisses and jumps down attempts on hitting him. The dragon she summoned attacked the other dragon. Then she summoned the rest of clones to help Marka

The speakers playing the song shorted out just as Jack grabs his saber and teleports back to the ship.

He tries to grab it back, “You don’t deserve it either.” He growls. He, in a moment of pure instinct, drives his lightsaber through Hanzo’s stomach. “You are not this Jack, you are Hanzo: friend, master of his tribe and ally to light. You are not this, this is Kar-em; he is your enemy and he is not welcome in your mind nor to exist. Drive him out, Hanzo! Show your strength!” He calls, he doesn’t care that his powers are gone, he is not letting some venomous parasite take away the things he cherishes from him. A Sith is a conquering warrior by ancestry and a fighter from birth.

OOC: GTG.

Creating a clone, Jack backflips onto his clones back, a piece of rock flying into his mask, causing his left eye to become exposed. Throwing the beast back into the portal he made, he kicks Marka back out, and teleports back through, his stomach slightly trickling with blood

“Ohh you are not getting away this easy “Jack”.” She make some the dragon disappear then tracks him, and teleports to his ship. what is this place… she thought.

Her clones fight and defend Marka.

“…this is where I was born…”
Jack knocks Sapphire out, and pins the dragon

“Holy-“ she yelled then blacked out. The dragon that was with her disappeared into thin air.

@ItsFrostbyte

Jack dragged her into a specially designed holding cell

She groans waking up in the cell. “What the hell…” she gets up and looks around. Sapphire spots Jack and hisses. “You…” @ItsFrostbyte

“You are under arrest…for here on out you will follow me and only me…”