Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“I loved you like a brother Anakin,” Shannon yelled, peaking out from behind a corner, before ducking out again.

“Under arrest? What for?”

“Defying Kar-Em…”

Ooc

I don’t like sand. It’s coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. …

OOC: I have the high ground

1 Like

OOC: Oh yeah? So did Darth Maul.

1 Like

OOC It’s over now… I have the high ground, Anakin.

Victory? Victory you say? Master Obi-Wan, not victory. The shroud of the dark side has fallen.

Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is essential to a Jedi’s life. So you might say, that we are encouraged to love.

Prequel quotes are a blessing to my memes

OOC: “No, I am your father.”

1 Like

“That’s BS right there but whatever.” She scoffs in disbelief. “Ok so if I don’t do what you say or follow then what? @ItsFrostbyte

“…we won’t kill you”

“Then what?” @ItsFrostbyte

“…It’s up to fate…”

“Mhmm…I honestly rather die saving my friends than from serving a brain washed lunatic.” She shakes her head. “Kar-em is going to lose.” She said and walked to back of the cell and leaned against the wall. @ItsFrostbyte
“You’ll be sorry once He is defeated.”

His stomacb starts to bleed, so he punches the wall and walks over to the medbay

“What the…ugh…”she groans and her hand turns green while useing her magic, healing it the best she can @ItsFrostbyte

He accepts it, to save time.

After it was healed, the green glow from her hand fades away. Then she wonders around the cell. “How do I get out of here…”

Jack opens the cell door and drags her out
“He warns you…if you try anything you will be executed on the spot…”

She sighs and nods. “Fine Fine…”

He shoves her into the laboratory