Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

She groans and looks around. “Now what?”

“You see this stomach injury? I need you to fix it, this lab is also a medbay.”

“Ohh… I’m not good with mixing chemicals to make a cure. If you remember Hanzo- I mean Jack. I’ve uh… had some explosive moments.” She nervously chuckles. “But magic however…” her hand glowed green and it started to glow on its stomach, healing it. “I can use. It’s more effective.”

OOC: the stab with a light saber to his stomach was intended to pretty much cripple Jack’s chakra as the stomach is the first Chakra and is the “Sea of Qi” if Avatar the Last Airbender is to be believed.

IC: Marka groans and slowly gets up. “At least we survived.” He says.

1 Like

OOC: How tf is Marka still alive pardon my French. In Naruto when a Jinjurikis beast is ripped from them they die instantly
Btw bringing my childhood Avatar back into my life was nice xD

1 Like

OOC: …I haven’t seen Avatar tbh xD

Eric sits in his cell, probably more recovered than before.

OOC: SHE DOES NOT KNOW DA WEY

Ooc: oh lord here’s we go xD

(@ItsFrostbyte)OOC: Sith are freakishly tough. Besides, his Trial of Self isn’t over and @Runa, @Traykar, @Omega_Tahu and @KAI_BORG are the ones that will make the call in when Marka and Zablex get their powers restored to them in full. Also, the amount of Dark Side energy that the Fallen are generating where he was actually saved his hide; by feeding off of and subsequently restoring his health he was able to survive. That and Zablex may have acted as medic while Marka was conked out. However, Jack should get a serious hampered/weakening to his Qi and Chakra based abilities considering the damage the a major source of those had taken (I.e. A lightsaber through the gut) and while bleeding is definitely a thing I’d imagine happening as a result of the attack, it feels like it wasn’t enough to just have him bleed. Sorry if that sounded demanding or rude.

IC: Marka checked his weapons and they were intact and fully operational. He tries to get up but didn’t have the strength.

“Rest, you were an inch from death, you are lucky things made a turn for the better but you cannot go barging in all Leroy Jenkins and expect to survive.” Zablex told Marka as he tended to the Sith as they all were heading back to base camp to recover and strategize their next move.

Marka found he was on a gurney and was being treated with painkillers and various medical herbs to help him heal properly. His head was bandaged but that wasn’t the worst of it. His helmet looked as though it could fall apart at any moment. It must’ve taken a serious hit from the fight.

“Doctor’s orders.” Marka says, laying back on the gurney as the rickety transport brought them to the base camp.

OOC: Holy…all he did was a substitution xD

“Hey buddy.” said Shannon.

Eric looks at the Badger. “Hello?..”

“You feel like getting outta here?”

“W-well, we’re going to have fun.~” Kai said, pulling himself out of the fractures of a wall he was slammed through while fighting leftover guards. “I can’t wait to see whats in store.~” He hissed, part of his helmet fracturing as he yanked it from the wall, revealing a bloodshot, animalistically slitted eye and torn flesh across his jaw, jagged teeth visible as the flesh visible knitted itself back together.

OOC: Massacre had better stop Epitome now before he causes an extinction level event.

IC: the medical transport was about 2/3 to the base camp.

OOC: Nah, this ain’t Epitome, he’s more methodical and such despite his easily triggered self, remember, Kai was possessed by a charcter I usually use to end entire timelines with, he definitely didn’t come out of that mentally well.

ooc- what have i missed?

Ic- Bailey gets up and comms sapphire “yo, whats going on?”

Liken sits down

“Not right now.”

Marka and Zablex had reached the camp. Marka glares at Aric and he goes to get patched up. Zablex walks over to his cell. “Don’t get any ideas of escape.” He tells him in a deathly calm manner, “You are already on Marius’s bad side enough as it is; if what the Sith has told me about how Marius feels about your employer is true at all, you have reason to be thankful he hasn’t killed you already and afraid that if you don’t cooperate, he may just kill you outright.” He walks off, telling the guards to keep a very close eye on the prison, Marius has already had enough problems caused by this guy. (@Runa)