Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Marks feels something in his meditation; it reminds him of the Force but it is distinctly different.

OOC: Does Marka have Oni now?

“Hm…how about we do some meditation, bud?” She asked the dragon and it nods. “Maybe the Force can help us or maybe Marka. We’ll see.” She said as she crosses her legs and closes her eyes. The dragon sits and watches her. A little later, her magic slowly connect with the Force. In the mean time sa few things were floating around her and she slowly levitated. @BlackBeltGamer98 @ItsFrostbyte

Marka wasn’t able to sense this sort of thing as he once did. To a Force Sensitive, he was like any other non-Force Sensitive being: having a presence but that was it. He tried to focus on contemplating the meanings and purposes of the Sith and Jedi Teachings, something he should’ve done a long time ago.

@BrokenAxels. Bailey was yanked to the base camp via a grappling gun. Zablex smiles, “I may not have access to my magic but I still got it.” He says.

She’s can sense the connection was strong between her magic and the Force. Come on…Come on…something or someone…has to help us… she mumbles as she’s was levitating a bit higher. The little dragon continues to watch her

The Kyber Crystal within Marka’s lightsaber and Zablex’s gauntlets and pendant began resonating, almost…reacting in a way, to Sapphire’s attempts to reach out with a combination of Magic and The Force. Both of them look at their things with confusion. The sound of the Crystal was something Marka was familiar with due to him living in a Sith Temple for most of his life.

Marka has an epiphany; to keep his meditations focused, he would concentrate on the call of a Kyber Crystal while contemplating the Jedi and Sith teachings.

She tries harder to grab Marka’s attention. come on… Sapphire tries telling him that she’s captured by ‘Jack.’

The Holocrons, the Jedi (blue and gold cube) one more so, start to react. Marka sets it down in front of him, whoever is doing this was either closeby or had unprecedented raw potential in The Force.

OOC: she needs to be careful as too much effort can kill someone if they try to use more power than they have.

OOC: Until Jack becomes Hanzo again yea

OOC: Noted

She failed to connect to him and pulled away from the connection. “D*mn…” she sighs sighs and it’s back down. “It’s not working. I guess we’re stuck here.” Sapphire huffs and wipes the bit of sweat off. The dragon goes and lays down on her lap.

Marka feels something stir within him. What are you? he mentally asks. His mind visualizes an empty ocean and he felt a tremor below him. He dives down, trying to find the source. (@ItsFrostbyte)

OOC: Girls night out- gonna see Jumanji
You guys can do whatever you want to my oc- just don’t kill her

When Marka surfaces, an orange light shone through revealing a cave.

For a second its peaceful, until a dark voice whispers in his ear.
…maaarrrrkaaaa…
oh marrrrrrrrkaaaaaaaaa…
“WAKE UP!” A voice shouted in his ear

A dark shadow with no eyes casts on the wall

“What are you?” He asks, not sure if this was a paranormal visit or a vision; either way he wanted to know what and whom he was speaking with. @ItsFrostbyte. He keeps an eye on where his weapons are.

OOC: oki I’m back

Sapphire walks around the med Bay ans tries to figure out what does Jack want her for

Im the thing taking ovee your friend. Pure evil, despair, destruction, agony…

…Im Jack the Ripper…
The voice steadily grew deeper until it sounded gentlemanly, yet still dark

OOC: He literally has Lord Garmadons voice if your not catching the hint.

IC: The shadow skunk against the shadows, becoming smaller. Until out of a corner, came a figure. He was the same height as Hanzo, but he was pure jet black, and smokey. He had blood red eyes, and very clear black claws.

His feet made a sticky sound as he walked casually, while screams echoed deeper down the cave

Sapphire tries to open the door. When finally she unlocks it, she quietly walks out. The dragon teleported on to her shoulder. They carefully walk around the area

Bailey couldnt breathe. In the “dream” he was being suffocated once again by that…thing.

His bodys leg had made a loud snapping sound our of nowhere and his face was turning purple.

He woke up with a loud screech and a gasp for air

Spoap shows up out of nowhere and shoots the nearest person shouting “I knew it was the [darn] russians!”

Marka let out an animalistic growl. “You cannot harm me; you need me, you need my knowledge.” Marka says. He is oddly calm in his tone. Living in. Sith Temple meant having a few actual Ghosts show up once in a while and if you gave them a reason not to hurt you and it was something they dare not risk (family, knowledge, promise and oath to preserve their tomb and not disturb them unless needed or just showing it who’s boss if they’re particularly meddlesome) they usually left folks alone.

OOC: Apparently I cant read properly. For a while I thought you said “Particularly Handsome” not Meddlesome :joy: @BlackBeltGamer98

1 Like