Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Great. On top of that im dead possessing a friggin robot and my real body has some thing in it.”

They load themselves, “drop your weapons,” orders maka as the corridor locks them in

“Drop your weapons or we all are to be shot until we have more holes than Swiss Cheese.” Marka says as he moved to deactivate his lightsaber. (@EmperorDeath)

Marius’ left hand twitches, ready to create the defensive barrier.

The real Sachi teleported to Hanzo, yawning. “Hey Bud…” she said and the clone quickly ran over to her and explained what they have been working on. Sachi nods and the clones disappeared. Next she helps him out with the ship @ItsFrostbyte

“We don’t have any weapons drawn” maddie says

Marka blinks and does a double take. Sure enough, they didn’t have weapons drawn. Raicon, we need to work on that fight or flight instinct of yours and its effects on my mind. he tells the fox spirit. (@ItsFrostbyte)

He shakes his head and holds one side like he had a small, minor headache. “Forgive me, I have had too few instances where strangers turned out to be enemies.” He says. “For future reference, try to be tactful and not look like you’ll kill someone if you need info like the one for your monkey.” He looks the woman in the eye, “Otherwise, you may end up in a fight you didn’t want to get into.” He sits down and tries to relax, realizing how tense he was since Maka’s superiors drove them here.

Agreed, it’s coming along well but I think I can share a bit of power.

Marka mentally nods in agreement.

OOC:

OOC: Shut up Kai xD

Ooc pheonix down time

Ic- “Bailey”, this thing in baileys body, teleports to Hanzo “eyyy budddy need to ask a favor”

OOC: Never, ya filthy ■■■■■ ripper.

Ooc: Why is he calling you a Filthy ■■■■■ ripper…?

OOC: REMEMBER WHAT HE DID! REMEMBER WHAT HE DID!

OOC: steamy jazz

OOc: Oh…

OOC: ■■■■■ RIPPER!

Ooc- We all need some seamy jazz in our life

this is like 10x more akward knowing what kyle told you

1 Like

Occ: What…? Is it the joke that I asked you guys about before…or something else