Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

“Wasn’t talking to you, squirt.”

“You are talking to a friend of mine. Im just curious” he shrugs “whats acid gotta do with this?”

(@Traykar). “I lost a part of me; as you did.” Marka said. “I’m surprised your audio receptors were functional at the time.” He recalled how much that acid hurt. “I would like to not resume hostilities as we both know what would happen.” He tried to bluff.

(@BrokenAxels). Marka moves the armor and part of his ■■■■■ on his right arm to show the cybernetics that were surgically implanted to keep it around and functional. “I chose to stay awake and without pain suppressors when this was done.” He says as he rolls the ■■■■■ sleeve back and puts the armor back in place.

“The last time I saw Three was in an attempt for us both to end on relatively equal terms by both of us simultaneously drinking a glass of the most powerful acid in existence; his previous body did melt down but I couldn’t bring myself to die so I inflicted as much pain as possible via having it make contact with my whole arm and using cybernetics to restore its functionality.” He explained to him.

“My own desire to survive caused me to cheat death and considerably weaken myself; to my kind, that kind of pain and imposed weakness is much like death.” He said, trying to salvage what little reason he had aside from survival instinct to do what he did.

“You screwed me over, Marka Sith Lord. Now that’s come to bite you in the @55

“Profanity aside, it already has in a way.” He says.

“Fortunately I have new employers, who appreciate what I do.”

“I fear who they could be.” He said, his tone sounding rather defeated.

“You and me, me and you. We’re going to tear this universe apart trying to kill each other.”

OOC: watches

“I can’t; not anymore.” He said, his tone definitely sounding defeated.

“Any why is that? What happen to all the rage and passion you felt when we first did battle? All snuffed out?”

“My power is gone; I no longer have the ability to wield The Force.” He said. “Go ahead and have your laugh, there is little I can do to counter you.” He said.

Zablex lowered his head in sadness and empathy, he decides to leave Marka be.

“hey! Not in here!” Said maka

Marka throws his sword, blaster and lightsaber, all of which remained inactivated, to Zablex. He knows what this meant; Marka didn’t want to risk altercation and thus trusted all his weapons to one who isn’t involved in this rivalry.

"Listen squiddy, as delicious as it is with you being here, I have more important things to do. "

@Ace

“Admiral Rage gives their regards.”

“s-sh*t” muttered maka

“They really enjoyed my little addendum to the Shockfleet series. Gave me a job, and my own ship.”

Marka didn’t even twitch at what Three said.

Zablex was rather afraid, “We have lingered here too long.” He says.

Suddenly the ship was gone, as he was talking maka had plotted coordinates and had jumped

“Dissapointing.” Three noted.