Spacial Reality: Secrets of the Universe

Marka was still in a catatonic state. Zablex, on the other hand, went to find the nearest garbage bin.

Maka was sighing, as she sat, “rage is on us,” she muttered before breaking into tears, “we’re f*cked.”

Three sent a comunications request to Admiral Rage.

“Maka,” Zablex said, walking up to the projection. “We have indeed lost if we think like that.” He tells her, “However, I think you are overlooking one advantage you have over her.” He says in a comforting voice.

Picking up he simply said, “yes?”

“He,” she corrects

“Lord Boss man, I encountered the rouge ship at the center of the universe.”

“Either way, you have something that Rage doesn’t; it can become your greatest strength if channeled correctly.” He tells her.

“excellent” he said gleefully.

“What’s that?”

“They Jumped before I could do anything meaningful.”

“You are emotionally complete; with both positive and negative emotions that now give you an even greater understanding of the whole universe.” He tells her. “I may no longer be a magic Wielder but I can, however, still teach you how to channel emotions of all kinds into power in combat and day-to-day life.”

“there’s very few places They could be, I’ll send an envoy of mk2s to your location.”

“Bullsh*t!” Said maka

“How so?” Zablex asks. “Has history and culture not taught that the greatest of successes, in all scales, happened because of balance between such things?” He pulls up a datapad, “Is a person able to be rational when enraged or random when calm? Can there be Chaos without Order; Night without Day; Hatred without Love; a complete program that uses only I’s and no O’s; or Creation without Destruction?”

She shows a graphic of a planet blowing up, “and how’ll negative emotions stop that?”

“Negative emotions can fuel a fire that can spark a change.” He takes the image and holographicly(?) displays it but before the planet is at risk. “On a world like that are countless people, living out their lives in peace and happiness; no fear of an attack.” He zooms in to show these people: families smiling and enjoying one another’s company, friends being together and learning more about their world and eachother; a man working hard to make sure his family can keep a roof over their head and food on their plates; a variety of scenes showing innocent lives going about their business, both the good and bad.

“These people don’t deserve death by such an attack; they deserve to live their lives caring for what matters.” He says before switching to the same thing Maka showed him but from the surface.

People scream, cry and pray to whatever deities they worship to protect them, not for their own sake but for those they love; those too young and too unprepared for this sort of end.

The ships of Maka’s siblings arrive like before; where there was joy, there was panic; laughter, fear; families, ruin; and finally the destruction happens again as a fiery wave of molten earth crashes on a once joyous city that now was little more than dust in space.

“But this can be changed; you can show your superiors that there is strength in all emotions by embracing empathy and disdain to show what they are doing is causing harm and they are ending lives and civilizations that could’ve been great allies and sources of greater power through knowledge, technology and a willing share of resources rather than setting ablaze all before them until nothing remains.” He stops it.

“I know this is a lot to take in but by even the smallest act of rebellion, of revelation in the strength of negative and positive emotions in tandem, a spark can light a fire that shall set in motion a change for the better to all.” He lets her take time to comprehend all he has said.

OOC: and that is what I call a really long winded lecture.

“uh, huh…that was the stupidest thing I ever heard.”

“That is a matter of opinion, so I must ask you: is it truly right to destroy a world like that?” He asks.

OOC: I have one more idea in store that I hope will work if this one doesn’t.

“whether or not it’s wrong doesn’t matter.”

“Let’s try a different question: Why are you being hunted?” He asks. “Because you have been ‘corrupted’ by negative emotions? That sounds like they fear negative emotions; fear is a negative emotion and by hunting you because of your ‘corruption’ they too have also become corrupted because, unbeknownst to them, they gave into fear.” He says.

Marius contacts the leaders at his colony, Sira. “How well known is this colony?”

“Not overly so, but somewhat.” The person on the other end answers.

“Code Orange. Prepare for highly probable attack.” Marius says, before promptly ending the call. “They’re most likely going to look where they think we’ll be.” Marius said. “So we need to go where they won’t think to look.” He looks at a rough map of the galaxy, and sees a spot completely devoid of light. “How about there?”

Sar sees the holoscreen that can appear as a dome around the colony flash orange a few times. “Ohhhhhh…F***.”

OOC: where in the galaxy is this spot exactly?