Spider-Man: Homecoming

Unkown villain? Dude… c’mon, now.

1 Like

Well it’s rumor that Vulture is in this movie as the main baddie along with a minor villain named The Tinkerer.

2 Likes

I believe those have both been confirmed actually

2 Likes

0/10 not enough Green Goblin. XP

1 Like

0/10 not enough Maguire.

news update;

• Michael Keaton is now confirmed to star in Spider-man Homecoming
  • Vulture is confirmed as the main villain
  • Tinkerer is confirmed as being included in the film
  • Spider-man’s web wings are confirmed
  • Vincent D’Onofrio (Kingpin from Daredevil’s Netflix series) has expressed interest in reprising his role in Spider-man Homecoming
  • Iron Man is confirmed to be playing the role of a mentor figure for Spider-man
9 Likes

There better be a scene where Peter’s like, “So, there’s this Mary Jane girl…” and Tony’s just like “BOIIIIII! IMMA TEACH YOU SOMETHING NOWWW!!!”

3 Likes

Mary Jane isn’t in this film, maybe the next one with Gwen.

Do you have a source?

2 Likes

Ditto.

2 Likes

The web wings bother me. Wouldn’t they constrain his movement?

1 Like

Imagine them like the wings of a flying squirrel.

3 Likes

YES PLEASE!!!

1 Like

We currently have nothing saying she is in the film… however, it is still early and it could very well include her in an ending scene or simply in a smaller role.

For example, a post credit scene;

5 Likes

That’d be awesome.
See, I prefer Gwen Stacy, but since she kinda has a death requirement, and is only really cool in Spectacular Spider-Man and the Spider Gwen comics, (since she hasn’t been in 616 since, what, the clone saga?), Mary Jane is a better love interest for the big screen.
Just as long as it’s better than the Maguire films…
(Could you at least try not to hang off the edge of a building and scream?)

1 Like

I thought Gwen was fine in TASM since she actually did something, but at this point I think I’d rather a film where Peter doesn’t have a love interest yet. [quote=“Scarilian, post:54, topic:21696”]
a post credit scene
[/quote]

would be great. I think Homecoming needs to work on the Peter/May relationship first since it’s been kinda ehh in the previous Spidey films.

2 Likes

Well I would see MJ as Spidey’s Love Interest and Gwen as Spider-Gwen.

It’d be confusing to have Spider Gwen in there, despite how amazing it would be.
At least for casuals.

2 Likes

Am I the only one who is excited for the web wings?

Because I always loved that part of Spidey’s design!

2 Likes

I honestly am ambivalent about it. I never knew about them before this movie. They don’t seem super Spider-Man-esque. He can already swing from buildings, why would he need to glide?

5 Likes