Spider-Man: Homecoming

Man this movie is gonna be good.

2 Likes

It definitely looks really promising.

So the trailer looked great, but I kinda have mixed feelings about the webbing on the arms. While it is a old spidey thing, I just kinda feel that the gliding ability is kinda weird to have on Spiderman, seeing as I have not seen any spiders with wings recently…

I can see what uses it would have though, he could jump off of one high building, then glide to the next until he is within range to do the normal web-swinging.

2 Likes

That was a very nice trailer. I really liked it.

Spidey’s friend is the character in this trailer that I enjoyed the most. He’s such a different character than Harry Osborn.

I do hope the Osborns show up at some point though… I’d really love to see a Spider-Verse film in Phase 6 or so.

I hope that the second trailer for this movie tries to portray a lighter tone though. This trailer had its light, and dark moments.

At the moment, I think I like Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 trailer 2 better. Specifically because of the music in it.
Wouldn’t it be great if Spider Man swung around to some very recognizable recent pop songs?

Well if cockroaches have wings, then you never know…

He is a spider tho…

It’s probably one of those things where spiders use their web and the wind to allow fly from tree to tree. I’ve encountered those. They’re scary.

When spiders are babies, they send out strands of webbing so as to glide away to make their own place.

1 Like

But, uh, spiders are known to use their silk as parachutes, and some also can glide.

1 Like

Fair enough, I did not know that.

So I am totally for this.

1 Like

I don’t like the idea of Spider-Man swinging to recent pop music. That would be cringy.

I think Raimi’s films did it best. Have him swinging to such triumphant music. Make such scenes special. Cool. The pop music would just ruin it.

In general, I personally dislike using modern music in movies because in the future they become so much more dated than if they excluded it. GotG used older music and made it fit the plot and feel behind the film.

2 Likes

Future? What future? I don’t need a future after I’ve seen a Spider Man movie in theaters. That’s my life goal. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jokes aside, I do see what you are saying, and it makes sense.

Well, that was fast. MCU Spidey 2 hype! :joy:

3 Likes

seeing that lego set shatter was painful

good trailer though

2 Likes

Looks like we have our first Phase 4 film confirmed.

1 Like

Saw the trailer. I liked it, I’ll admit I’m not super hyped at the moment (probably because Rogue One comes in less than a week). But it looks very good right now and I feel they know what they’re doing.

4 Likes

Why must we wait so long? XD

The hype is real, I’ve watched the trailers so many times already…

I just want to see more Vulture.

1 Like

The more I look at Vulture’s helmet, the more I love it. I might just have to make a pepakura one.

I really dislike this trailer. Gives too much away IMO.

6 Likes