Spider-Man in the MCU

Well, ever since it was announced, a lot of Marvel Fans have been discussing about Spider-Man’s appearance in the MCU. Since Tom Holland was announced to play him and that Spider-Man will be in high school, what do you guys want to see out of it?

If you ask me, I think Spider-Man’s appearance in Civil War as a young man would be perfect, as he’s trying to look for a role-model once he got these powers, and he may look to the Avengers. But when they start fighting, it’ll cause him to make tough choices, a situation in which Spider-Man always faced in the 60’s comics.

Kevin Fiege talked about Spider-Man villains, too. They want to have a villain most people haven’t seen before, but then again, they may change their mind. What Spider-Man villain would you like to see Spidey face off against?

7 Likes

Shocker? Scorpion? Carnage?

Either way NEW SPIDERMAN

3 Likes

I want to see Sauron :smiley: Though he is more of an Xmen villain, but he fought spidey before.

Personally, I’d love for his first villain to be Shocker. He puts up a fight, but he’s not the biggest threat. And Spider-Man could learn more responsibility as to preserving human lives, as Shocker’s waves of energy could hurt quite a few people.

@DropletMagus If he’s more of an X-Men villain (or a mutant) he probably belongs more to Fox than Sony.

1 Like

You crushed my hopes and dreams T_T. WHY, FOX ?

2 Likes

how about that one guy… that beetle villain?

Sorry about that. Then again, I did say “probably.” Perhaps Fox didn’t even consider him.

@JMP Oh, you mean Beetle? He would be nice too!

<kllk

• blinks *
    Sauron is an X-Men villain?
3 Likes

Yes, he is. He’s a pterodactyl-like villain. Not the Lord of the Rings Sauron, this is a different villain. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

how about he has Flash Venom as an ally/rival?

1 Like

I dunno, that would feel too early. They’d need to establish Eddie Brock Venom first, but even then Spider-Man should be a little more mature before he faces Venom.

2 Likes

hm…

iron spider?

I want. Let’s see, an unknown Spidey villain I want.

I want the JJJ robot thing. Definitely that robot.

2 Likes

That might work if Spidey gets on Stark’s side in Civil War, but I feel as if, again, since the character is JUST being introduced, a lot of this extra cool stuff that came along in Spider-Man’s later years would just feel too early, ya know?

@Overlord_Klakk Are you talking about Scorpion? Oh, he’d be fun. :smiley:

1 Like

No, not Scorpion. A horror from the depths of the 60’s. Something we try not to talk about. Honestly, I’d like to see Black Cat. We haven’t seen much in the way of female villains (if you consider her a villain)

1 Like

Ooh, you’re right. Has there even been a female villain in the MCU? I know in the X-Men franchise there has been Mystique, but that’s all I can think about for Marvel female villains.

3 Likes

Maybe Iron Man’s ex from the third movie, if you can even call her that. Honestly, it’s been so long since I saw that movie that I don’t remember for sure.

1 Like

I thought she was shot and killed by Killian. Well, if she survived, she would be a perfect Madame Masque for Iron Man!

3 Likes

I found a picture of the JJJ robot, if anyone’s interested in its ugliness. This is it from the animated series way back when.

7 Likes

hm…

how about black cat?