Splatoon

Official website here!

So, Splatoon! Are you excited for Nintendo’s new cephalopod-obsessed shooter? I know you are (most likely). Feel free to discuss it here, but make sure to watch your step:

http://splatoon.nintendo.com/assets/img/inklings/ambush-enemies@2x.png

9 Likes

I don’t have a wii u, so I won’t be able to play it, but it looks good to me :wink:

I really like the squids
http://alwaysnintendo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/splatoon-squid.png

3 Likes

them squid girls tho…

2 Likes

Jmp stop

7 Likes

I’m pretty hype for it. I’ll probably be getting the amiibo.

I would have opinions about the demo but that demo can only be used during events

-_-

Anyway, seems interesting. Would like to try it out.

I can’t understand the hype around this game, it looks like a Mario Party minigame to me, but whatever. When they announced it would come with free Smash DLC, I figured I might as well give the game a chance, so I’ll be getting it next week.

To clarify, I don’t think it looks bad, I’m just not crazy-excited like everyone else on the planet.

Understandable, but it really is more fun than it looks.
I tried out the demo, and it was so fun that I never actually felt bad for losing (except when they had us pinned at our spawn… that is a pretty big problem).

I had a blast with it on the two previous testfires, definitely looking forward to the last one tomorrow.

-MT

Looking forward to my chance at the testfire tomorrow. (Hoping my family will understand why I don’t want to eat dinner during that hour)

So, did anyone play during the Testfire? I know I didn’t!

I missed the time :cry:

Server limit broke and I was only able to play one round. -_-

As a result I do not know if I want the game or not. The experience is kind of putting me toward the negative.

Yup. Seems like Nintendo didn’t anticipate it being so popular.

1 Like
4 Likes

I might buy a Wii U to play it

This is exactly what Nintendo wants to hear

4 Likes

GUYS, GUESS WHAT THA JAME IS OUT

And I’m pretty hype still.

Well I guess this means I can put it under my birthday wishlist so I can play it in a few months after the servers stop breaking

So got the game, servers are doing pretty well so far. Game’s a lot of fun. If anyone has it, let me know and we can play some matches together.

-MT

1 Like

I can’t believe it’s already been 7 days since this came out :open_mouth:

So far, I’ve been having a lot of fun with this game! I played some matches with @MT_Zehvor a few days ago, it was fun :smiley:

1 Like