Spooky Coincidences

Not sure if it counts as spooky, but I went to watch the TF5 trailer this morning and the ad that played before it…was the TF5 trailer.

4 Likes

Yesterday my dad and I were strolling in town when we saw a 1971 Buick Electra. We were in a 1972 Buick Electra. Same color but with slightly different shades too.

EDIT: 7/20

In two days I am getting my first car, a 1962 Corvair with a 64 motor. My grandma’s first car was a Corvair. What are the odds?

2 Likes

Bizarre as it is, I’ve seen this sort of thing happen to me on a select number of occasions.

For me, at least, I always tell myself that the easiest way to find a part is to avoid actually looking for it. :slight_smile:

By far the most uncanny coincidence that has affected me personally began this one night that I was visiting my parents and sisters out in my hometown. We went out and had a smooth evening out in town, and everything seemed alright. The following morning, my little sister, who is about five years younger than me, woke up and ran upstairs as though something incredibly serious had just barely happened. I asked her if, y’know, everything was alright and she told me that she had dreamed, very vividly, that our grandfather had been bit by a venomous snake while working in the yard, leading to an ER visit and such. (For those who are wondering, the guy lives in the middle of nowhere in Arizona.) I told her that I’d be super surprised if that had actually happened, and asked her if she was worrying about him while falling asleep, and all that. Within a couple of hours, I ran into my mom, and she told me that her dad had, in fact, been bit by a snake while repairing a fence, and was rushed to the ER. Of course, I had to tell her about the dream.

Long story short, he’s alright, but man…

2 Likes

i’ve been in this place before (higher on the streets)

2 Likes

A few days ago, I was watching The Office during lunch at school. I was watching the episode where Ryan accidentally burned down the office. 5 minutes later, the fire alarms went off.

3 Likes

Sometimes I’ll be thinking of a song and it will start to play on the radio.

Good movie by the way

1 Like