Star Wars: Lockdown gameplay topic

“What do we do now” Chimm said through the force to Ygdras. Though if the inquisitors were focused enough they may have caught a glimpse of the message

Brorden breathed a sigh of relief as he saw the Imperials give in to Treehorn’s request to deliver the Jedi themselves. Brorden just didn’t want a conflict, plus, it isn’t everyday that he gets to be around clone wars heroes like jedi. @EmperorDuckie “So, uh, what’s your name?” He asked Chimm a little sheepishly, but with a hint of friendliness in his voice.

The Third Brother watched the interaction from a the nearby roof. He scanned the group of “bounty hunters” as they spoke to The Eleventh Brother, focussing in the force as he did. He felt something was off. He looked again. He knew something was off. The Third Brother quickly activated his comms device. “It’s a trap. The bounty hunters are Jedi.”

Chimm smiled, but with sadness that he may have to fight the friendly young man. “They didn’t say ok the wanted posters? Glad to see they respect some of my privacy” he said with a laugh. “I’m Chimm”

2 Likes

“Well, nice to meet you…though I bet you wish it weren’t under these circumstances…” Brorden said as he nervously scratched the back of his neck. At some point he regained his confidence and spoke again. “So, did you serve int he clone wars?” He asked eagerly.

Kay poked the muzzle of her gun at Digg’s back.
“Come on, you.” She said. “You’re coming with as well.”
The two soldiers that he had stunned got up and jogged after the group.

“Karablast,” Digg muttered, complying with the hunters orders.

Eleventh’s face darkened.
“Change of plans. You all are going to cuff yourselves and we’re bringing you in. You are all under arrest for treason against the empire and practicing the Jedi religion.”
He ignites one of his lightsaber’s blades.
@BlackBeltGamer98 @meepinater

“Seriously?” Treehorn asked, “You’re going back on your word and falsely accusing us of treason because you want the glory of capturing a Jedi?”

Ygdras knew the jig was up, but he had his comlink on to the other bounty hunters in range.

He hoped that they would see this as the Empire going back on their word to them and denying them the prize they so rightly deserved. After 20 years of Inquisitors and Imperials taking the Jedi bounties time and time again, they call them in and then deny the bounty hunters the honor, credits and glory of capturing a Jedi?

Were they going to let that dishonor stand from an employer, a client?!

“Don’t try to worm yourself out of this one, you know you’re caught. Let me try to guess your story; judging by your age, you were still a padawan when the purge started, right? Since then you’ve been working underground with the Rebellion to try and overthrow the Empire and re-establish the Jedi order. I bet that the one we came for initially trained with you.”
He points his lightsaber at Treehorn’s throat.
“Now, surrender if you know what’s good for you.”

1 Like

“Funny,” Ygdras said as he dropped the accent, “This could’ve been avoided if you just played along.”

He ignited his own lightsaber’s purple blade and tries to bat Eleventh’s lightsaber aside then Force Push him to make some space.

R3 now does 2 things: trigger the feedback he had prepped and send Cooper (@TheMOCingbird) a message:

Help us, and you and your human will get a bigger reward than the Empire could offer.

1 Like

The Eleventh Brother initially meets Ygdras’s blade with equal force, but the feedback causes him and his troopers enough pain to make him lose focus. Eleventh is pushed back as he tries to rip his comms device out of his ear.

Brorden was confused. Very confused. That’s when Cooper tapped him on the shoulder, and beeped into his ear. Apparently the group of “bounty hunters” he had fallen in with were some sort of rebels, and they were offering him more credits than the Empire was. Though joining the most wanted list of a tyrannical government wasn’t on the top of his to do list. Brorden’s train of thought was swiftly intercepted though, when he realized he was surrounded by troopers, all pointing their blasters in his general direction, something he did not appreciate. It looked like the Imperials cared whether he was actually a rebel or not, they were still going to arrest him; they had made his choice for him. He nodded toward Em and Treehorn as he tightened his grip on his blaster.

The Third Brother watched what was about to unfold, He began to issue orders to nearby ground troops, making sure any possible routes of escape were blocked off in case things went south, when R3’s feedback kicked in. He winced in pain as he deactivated his comms. He dropped down into the nearby alley, and slowly began to approach the group, making sure to stay in the shadows. He knew Darvin well enough to know that the Inquisitor wouldn’t want his help in the duel.

The Dathomirian brought his lightsaber into a combat stance as he faced the Eleventh Brother, (if anyone in this assembly had done their homework, the stance he took would seem to be a hybrid of Darth Maul’s and Mace Windu’s) ready to duel.

He heard it in his mind, the whisperings of the Dark Side and the spirits to let go of his control and give into the power they offered. Tempted as he was, he knew the consequences of this and tried to focus on the Inquisitors.

You know, some blast- R3 began.

“Not now.” Ygdras growled, reminding the droid this wasn’t a good time to talk about upgrades.

1 Like

The Eleventh Brother finally manages to pull his comlink out of his ear, smiling as he does.
“I’ve been looking forward to this.”
He brings his lighsaber up to his face, then flourishes into a fighting stance.

1 Like

The Zabrak said nothing. He took a deep breath and tapped into the Force. He felt the fear, anger, pain, confusion, sorrow and hope of those around him and within himself. He gathered himself and felt it: he was ready to fight.

The Zabrak opened his emerald green eyes and he seemed calm, in control, and waiting…waiting for the Inquisitor to make the first move.

Eleventh’s first move is an attempt to disarm Ygdras, using a circualr motion with his own lightsaber to do so.

"Uh, hey, I just work construction, I’m not actually with them. " Digg replied.

Ygdras moved swiftly, sidestepping the attack and rapidly moving to counter Eleventh.

He brings his blade backup to block Ygdras’s, and with his other hand he tries to use the force to pull the Zabrak’s leg out from under him.

Kay aimed her blaster at the Inquisitor.
“You’re going back on your word.” She warned. “I doubt the rest of the galaxy would appreciate that.”
As Ygdras and the Eleventh inquisitor fight, Kay turns to Chimm, attempting to unlocking his binders and handing him her blaster.
“Take this.” She ignited her deep green lightsaber, looking around for any more threats