Star Wars: Lockdown gameplay topic

He was thrown aside into an abandoned stall by Ygdras using the Force. Digg would notice there was something different, something wrong with this Zabrak. He had been in control and calm, trying to negotiate to avoid battle but now, it was like he was a desperate animal, angry and in pain as it fought to protect those close to it.

Ygdras’s mind flooded with memories, of when he had been called a monster by others, called a traitor by storm troopers and Imperial citizens but couldn’t react for fear of discovery but one memory brought the most pain, sorrow and rage into his heart: when he lost his brother on a frozen world as he sacrificed himself so he and his friends could escape after being betrayed by those they trusted and once called friends.

The Third Brother would sense this sudden darkness from the Zabrak, like a floodgate being opened, as he struggled to free himself from the Eleventh’s grip. (@TheMOCingbird)

“Take them!” He called to Kay, Chimm, R3, Brorden and the rebel troopers, “Get them off world and to safety!”

1 Like

Digg failed to notice anything outside of the splitting headache that came from being tested into a doorway.

The Eleventh Brother staggered backwards from the blast from Ygdras, the grin on his face becoming even wider as he did.
“You’re in pain, so much that it’s almost tangible!”
He dropped his grip on Ygdras, moving back into a fighting stance.
“Let’s see that pain in action!”
@BlackBeltGamer98

“This pain…” He growled, “Your Empire caused it.”

“That power and ‘freedom’ you have?” He said, “They’re an illusion.”

“You’re a slave to the one who brought on the Clone Wars and they not only have torn apart the galaxy but even you.” He said, walking towards 11th, “That pain you draw from, you were told it was to teach you loss…” He continued, “I know loss, oh how exquisitely I have come to know it, I lost my people to your Empire, I lost one family, and you will not take it away again!”

With that he charged, moving faster than before, letting his emotions pass through him like an open channel. He wasn’t aware but he was listening to the whisperings in his mind, goading him to avenge his family on Dathomir, across the galaxy and Kaiden on Illum, for every life the Empire took away or destroyed.

OOC: G’night!

OOC I intended the fights to mostly be self governed, but the puzzles and searching and stuff I’ll gm

IC: Chimm dropped the blaster, having nowhere to holster it, and leaped with his lightsaber in hand at the Purge troopers attacking Kay. He’d disarm one and force push the other. “Treehorn, calm down” Chimm said to his friend trying to reach him with the force

1 Like

The Third Brother turned his attention toward Chimm who was now charging the Imperial line. With a slight flourish of his lightsaber, he ran to engage the Jedi. “Stand down. There’s no need for more death.” He said as he assumed a defensive stance.

Kay spun her saber, deflecting the shots. She leaped into the air towards the purge troopers, using the force to push herself off the ground. [quote=“TheMOCingbird, post:246, topic:51839”]
The Third Brother saw that the purge troopers were in jeopardy, he couldn’t wait any longer. Bursting from the alley with incredible speed as he ignited one half of his lightsaber, The Third Brother attempted to position himself between the Rebel troopers and the Imperials. He knew that the Mirialan Jedi would most likely try to engage him, but till then, he could help deflect fire from the Imperial line.
[/quote]

Kay, still in the air, took focus on the Third Brother, twisting herself towards the second Inquisitor. She landed in front of him, her ignited saber in front of her.

Chimm could sense it, Ygdras was in the throes of his anger that had been building up for twenty years. He had a few blackouts before this one but this was worse than those.

The Zabrak’s eyes glowed with a pale green light as mist curled out from them like a mask, Ygdras felt it: his strength and speed increased as the ancient Magick of his ancestors flowed through him.

He continued to lay into the 11th Brother with no hesitation or mercy, screaming in pure pain and rage as he felt his heart break again and again as all those memories replayed in his mind again and again, fueling his attacks.

The Third Brother was just getting prepared to fend off one Jedi, but two would prove quite the challenge. Though right now his priority was to draw the Jedi away from attacking the purge troopers. He began to slowly backup, still keeping his defensive stance up as he spoke. “It’s not too late to end this without further bloodshed. Just give yourselves up.” He said with an eerie calmness. Then it happened again, throwing his focus off ever so slightly; the Dathomirian drawing so deeply from the dark side, even to the Third Brother it was gravely startling. Though now wasn’t the time to worry about that, he already had two Jedi of his own to face. He turned his attention back toward Kay and Chimm.

1 Like

The Eleventh Brother continued blocking and dodging Ygdras’s assault, but he only barely managed to stand his ground. Despite this, he still wore a huge grin on his face, marveling at the sheer power in the dark side that his opponent displayed.
“Your raw power is incredible, almost overwhelming! Even unrefined, I’ll bet you could beat any one of the Jedi here!”

The first purge trooper is flung against a wall, stunning him. The one that was disarmed picks up his comrade’s rifle and continues firing on Chimm.

1 Like

“You are my enemy,” The Zabrak said, his voice echoing with many spectral voices (kinda like the effect on Talzin’s voice but not quite as strong), “Not them.” Ygdras tries to use the Force to send the 11th Brother flying away. (@Diero)

“If there must be bloodshed let it belong to an agent of a Sith Empire” Chimm said assuming a Ready stance. He would sense projectiles flying towards them and block them. “Trooper, stand down”

OOC I already said that’d be where they came from and they can’t get in there

1 Like

The Third Brother shook his head with a sigh. “More concerned about breeding war and death than peace and protecting those around you. I see the lies of the Jedi have still embedded themselves in your minds despite the order’s destruction.” He raised his saber, as he waited for Chimm to make the first strike. “I don’t want to hurt you if I don’t need to.”

OOC: but we’re on the roof. They can’t see us up here. Also, does Juliana seem the type to care too much about Imperial law? And how else are we supposed to find the target? We don’t have fancy force tracking techniques.

Theyd make it to near the tower, but it’d be much taller than surrounding buildings. They’d also need to remember stealth as the base is heavily guarded

“The Jedi were keepers of the peace, eradicated needlessly by a corrupt empire”

1 Like

“They were a war mongering cult that had long given up on their once just ideals, brainwashing children, and serving no one but themselves.”

Juliana looked up, and judged the distance.

“Hrm… hey, hand me my hook would ya?”

@meepinater

“You call us warmongerers for leading the clone army, yet you fight alongside its successor. What does that make you?”

“A keeper of the peace. Did you ever notice that the war only ended after the Jedi were dissolved?” He said, sounding truly genuine.

Eleventh is flung backwards, jamming his lightsaber into the ground to stop himself from getting too far away. Pulling himself up from the ground, his second blade hisses to life.
“True, but if you want to develop these powers in order to defend your friends, I am your best bet.”
He charges back in, his lightsaber’s blades spinning rapidly.