Star Wars Rebels Discussion (Season 3 Spoilers!)

Yeah I think Sabine and zeb are safe, if Sabine stays on mandalore and zeb probably wouldn’t need to die because he wouldn’t have too much of an effect on things. I’d say it’s probably a sixty percent chance of kanan being killed, and even though at this point it’s probably very unlikely I still think there’s a chance of Ezra turning out to be Benicio del toro in the last Jedi.

1 Like

Benicio del Toro? I’m not familiar with that character/person.

He’s an actor playing a character that’s yet to be to be named but they’ve been using the code name “dj” to use in merchandise.

2 Likes

Interesting. Mostly that they’re keeping this person’s entire identity a secret, it must mean that we know them somehow? I would love it to see a Rebels character return, though it would be weird to see them make the transition from animated to live action.

1 Like

He’s about the right age to be Ezra at that time period but at this point I think it’s unlikely

1 Like

We only know Hera lives up to the end of Rogue One. Her appearances in The Freemaker Adventures are non-canon, since it’s a LEGO show. Unless she’s appeared in a recent comic or novel from around the time of ROTJ that I haven’t read yet.

From what I’ve heard she appears in one those forces of destiny shorts that take place on the battle of endor which are canonical

Yeah, no, she’s not in that. There’s only one that takes place on Endor, and Hera is nowhere to be seen. Just Leia, Stormtroopers, and Ewoks.

1 Like

You may be right, but I swear on my life I saw a story about how she’s appearing in one set during the battle of endor it may have not been released yet, I don’t really keep track of the forces of destiny stuff I more just watch them with my little sister.

Edit: I just found this story

Here’s the link if anyone’s interested Disney Just Confirmed The Fate Of One Huge Star Wars Rebels Character | Cinemablend

Well, that short hasn’t come out yet, so by technicality, we don’t know if she lives that long or not.

Since the article also talks about “culminating this fall” either we’ll have to wait awhile before getting to see this, or it’s made up. Time will tell.

1 Like

Good point. But I assume it’s somewhat completed because Vanessa Marshall was featured in the featurette for the shorts.

From Looper.com:

Do these people even watch the show before writing this nonsense?

6 Likes

when was this written?

Recently enough, as it references season 3. I really do think that whoever wrote it just made stuff up…

woah guys ezra is snoke look at this pic it totally shows that hes one with the snoke i bet he grows a beard and loses it too just like other guys i bet hes snoke

6 Likes

Ugh. It’s stated in the Force Awakens visual dictionary that Kylo’s lightsaber design dates to before the Siege of Malachor (which is where Ezra finds that lightsaber). People need to do more research before making crackpot theories about who Snoke is. Not to mention he doesn’t have a lightsaber with a crossguard hilt. This moron who wrote the article obviously just saw that image of Ezra with the crossguard and saw he has a new green saber and made a bad judgement.

I think Snoke is just Snoke.

2 Likes

Same. I don’t know why people keep trying to force someone else’s identity onto him.

Although, it would be interesting if they went back and started seeding him in media set earlier in the timeline. Like, if in the next season of Rebels, we get hints to some important Imperial behind the scenes that actually ends up being Snoke. It would ground him a bit more in events, which would be cool.

Took 'em awhile, but they finally released that episode.

I must say, this may be my favorite of the bunch just because of the Hera/Han banter.

And, I kind of have to agree with Hera, The Ghost is a superior ship to the Falcon. The Ghost is always in working order, while a running joke is that the Falcon is falling apart all the time. Our favorite YT-1300 may be the faster ship, sure, but Hera and her crate probably have things a little more under control.

Oh, and Season 4 is awesome so far.

2 Likes

Oh. My. Gosh.

1 Like

I can’t even deal…