Star Wars: Survival over Illum (RP topic)

“OK, Bower you can stop from what are you doing now. I got this.” Han told Bower, before he realise that the cyclops already took his hands off the sticks.
The sticks were half broken, forced into the structure of the control panel behind them. Sparks were flying out of the buttons destroyed from Bower’s hit. Han looked at the damage with his eyes opened widely.
“Han?” Bower asked.
“What have you done?!”

“Okay, it’s just that I’m not sure if this thing’s equipped to handle reentry.” Ygdras said as he angled the turret to face the Venator-class starship.

“It’s meant to go from space to surface,” Chimm informed him. “I think…” he muttered under his breath

“So, this is a Space Gunship?” Ygdras said, “looks a lot like a normal gunship to me.”

If this thing isn’t reentry capable and we crash, I’m holding you personally responsible. he thought.

“What’s the matter?” Kaiden shouted from the back of the ship, trying to stay calm.

“Everyone we have incoming!” Chimm said as he got in position to guide the blaster bolts away from the ship. Five ARC-170 Fighters tailed the group.

“On it!” Ygdras said as he turned the turret and fired on the ARC-170s.

Kaiden heard Chimm, and practically forced himself to get up, and before he could talk himself out of it, hopped into the rear turret. Though he wasn’t a great shot, he still tried to focus down one of the fighters.

Kay prepared herself, getting ready to guide the bolts away.

OOC I don’t believe the side turrets can be accessed from the interior. The rear gun can tho.

IC: “Kay I need you to focus on the lasers. I have an idea,” Chimm said focusing on one of the ships. It was moving so fast. He wasn’t sure if he could do it, but he had to try. He reached out and tapped into the force to a stronger extent than he ever had before. He was trying to cause combustion in the ARC-170s. ‘Cmon Chimm your friends need you…’ he felt the ship breaking, but he realized he was being pulled too far. He was trying to get out of this state but he couldn’t. ‘Wake up, Chimm!’ He thought to himself. Suddenly the ship took a light hit and he was knocked out of it. “One of them is damaged. I couldn’t take it out. I’m not strong enough,”

1 Like

“Try again. I can help.” Kay replied.

“No we’ll get pulled under. Just protect the ship,” Chimm replied as they approached the atmosphere.

“Alright.” Kay nodded and ckntinued her work using the force to protect the ship.

Ygdras fires on the fighters via the turret he was still in.

“We need a mechanic! An engineer! Something!” Han yelled, sticking his head out of the cockpit.

“Uh, is it just me or is it starting to get a lot warmer in here?” Ygdras asked as the gunship shook as it began reentry. He tries his best to shoot the fighters down but his aim was being thrown off by the turbulence of reentry. (@EmperorDuckie)

OOC: Well, let’s hope a crash landing still counts as a landing. Either way, (goes into a Jamaican(?) accent) it’s gonna be a bumpy ride!

You’re an absolutely amazing nerd if you get that reference.

Kaiden managed to shoot down the fighter with the damaged engine before hearing all of the commotion in the back. “If you aren’t doing anything, then do what Kay said and try to focus on the force to make our landing a little smoother!” He called before spinning back around to try and focus down another fighter.

“Dude! We will crush!”

“We don’t have any other-” Kaiden’s sentence was interrupted as a laser bolt whizzed by the ship, narrowly missing. “-options right now!” He shouted back, finishing the sentence.

Bower loojed up at Han from the cockpit above him. Han loojed back at him concerned, before closing his eyes and raising his hands, trying to use the Force to slow the shuttle down.