Star Wars: Survival over Illum (RP topic)

Kay yelped as a laser sizzled by. She stuck out her hand and continued using the force.

OOC: sorry guys I’m helping at a day camp at my church this week from 7:15 to 1:30 every day

IC: “Focus everyone we can do this!”

3 Likes

OOC: which time zone are you referring to?

IC: Ygdras tries to help slow down the gunship while trying to shoot down the ARC-170s.

OOC EST

IC: “don’t worry about the ships they’ll pull off when we crash,”

Kaiden heard this and just focussed on slowing down the ship.

“Wanna bet?” Ygdras asked, implying that there was the possibility the fighters would actually follow them and try to pick them off after they make planetfall.

OOC: Understood.

“We’re already betting our lives on it. If they follow protocol we’ll be fine!”

“By the way, I am holding you personally responsible for this crash landing.” Ygdras said as his fear started taking hold.

The flames started to engulf his turret pod and, while he had a higher pain tolerance than most, it was starting to get uncomfortably hot in there.

Ygdras might be able to feel something through the force, like someone was trying to comfort him, like they were trying to tell him to calm down and focus. He may hear the faintest sound of Kaidens voice speaking. “It’s ok. You’ll all make it out.” Then the feeling would vanish suddenly as another bolt whizzed by the ship.

That managed to pull Ygdras out of his fear enough to let it pass through him, to focus it and refine it. No longer was it total fear, but now it was drive; an instinct to protect his life and the lives of others.

He felt the Force flowing through him like waves in the sea caught in torrential winds he tries to let these ‘waves’ pass through him and churn the ‘sea’ to slow down the gunship, which now felt so small in comparison to the power of the Force, as it plummeted towards Illum’s frozen tundras.

“I am a Jedi, I am one with the Force and the Force is with me.” He muttered.

OOC: Too much?

2 Likes

The ship plummets right in front of the cave and parts go everywhere. To the clone pilots, it looks to have been destroyed. They report back to the Venator so a team can confirm the deaths.

OOC: @ghid you can introduce de boye now

IC: Chimm got up, panicked, and looked for his friends. He first knocked on the pod of Ygdras’ turret. “Ygdras! Are you ok in there?”

2 Likes

A red hand pressed against the glass and a web of cracks spread from a larger one before bursting, revealing a bruised and…smiling red Zabrak, “Could be worse.” He groaned as he got out, dragging his pack.

He was tired, bruised and some minor bleeding coming from his head (he hit his head pretty good when they hit the ground) but he was still kicking. “Let the record show you wanted to use a low altitude gunship to enter a planet’s atmosphere.” He said with a smile as he wrapped his cloak around himself to shield his body from the bone chilling winds of the planet.

OOC: he’s gonna have a painful headache in the morning.

IC: “You gonna check the others?” He asked.

“Would you rather have been cramped in a starfighter?” Chimm laughed. At least humor was still a thing.

“Would’ve needed your help to lift the wreckage”

“Fair enough.” Ygdras groaned as he stood up, giving a pained smile at the Togruta’s joke.

He tries lifting some of the debris, “Okay,” he groaned, “everyone who’s not dead or unconscious, sound off.”

OOC I don’t know if I should be excited or scared.

IC The two would hear the shifting of metal as Kaiden appeared from the wreckage. His arm that was already slightly injured looked like it was in pretty poor condition, and his outer robes were a little torn up, but that was about it. Without saying a word, he began trying to search through the wreckage for the others.

Kay lay trapped underneath a particularly large hunk of metal. She was unconcious, and a wound on her head was bleeding.

Ygdras immediately tries to lift the debris, “We are not losing our healer here!” He yelled as he summoned all the strength he could in attempt to lift the debris off her.

Ygdras would soon find Kaiden at his side, trying to help him lift the Debris.

Kay stirred as the debris was lifted off. She tried to sit up, but collapsed.
“Med kit…” she gasped.
“I need a med kit…”

“You need to get up; this thing is really freaking heavy.” Ygdras grunted as he tried to spot a med kit.

1 Like