Star Wars: Survival over Illum (RP topic)

“And then what?” Han protested after he shook off the shock of seeing his friends alive. “We lost our ship!”

“We could always make a way.” Kaiden said as he ignited his lightsaber and glanced over at Chimm’s thermal detonators. “It could be risky due to cave-ins, but I think it would be much safer than charging head first toward the clones.”

“The clones have one”

“These caves are almost endless. It’d be impossible. Our best chance would be to hide, then open the door together. Let them come to us.”

OOC for the intents and purposes of the game, the only way in or out is to use the force to melt the main door. I’d assume the cave systems would make it impossible to make another exit, but there’s not really information on this

2 Likes

OOC: Well, there goes the idea of stealthing out…

IC: “But how do we get past the clones?” Ygdras asked, “They’re neither blind nor deaf.”

OOC: Chimm already shared a plan

“The caves are maze like. We could try luring them them into the caverns, then try to escape once their lost deep inside of them.” Kaiden said, adding to Chimms idea.

“They’re not gonna be much slower than us. We might not be able to outrun them. I say we fight”

“Well we definitely won’t be able to beat them head on. Where as if we retreat into the caverns, we may be able to slip past them back through the main entrance while they are lost; the force would help guide us out.” Kaiden retorted firmly.

Bower stepped forward.
“We go there, we crush them, and then we go!”

@Toa_Vladin “We can’t crush them head on. I say guerrilla warfare. We might even still have blasters if any of you are a particularly good shot.”

Bower growled.
“Me one man army! Self can crap them up!” he yelled.

“I believe you are and in most situations I’d say go ahead, but this time it’s different. We could be the last Jedi ever.”

1 Like

“Me bower don’t care! Self go crack them skull opened!” he yelled angrily.
“How about we use him as a diversion?” Han said, on a more serious tone that he would have used before in a situation when they would have to sacrifice a friend. “Bower can regenarate from virtually any attack. How about he distracts the clones, and then we attack them from behind when they expect the least?”

“No, you forget we have something they could only wish they had.” Ygdras said, “We are trained int the ways of The Force and Jedi are to listen to its very will and follow what guidance it gives.”

He began to close his eyes and reach out with the Force. To himself, the clones, the Kyber crystals that littered this planet but he wasn’t really searching as he was more attuning like a holoteansmitter looking for the right signal to home in on. His body swaying subtly like it was being moved by waves in an invisible ocean as he opened himself up to The Force, both the Light and Dark sides but anchoring himself to the Light as he tried to listen for something, a clue or path to take that The Force wanted them to take.

(@EmperorDuckie)

Chimm would join him in meditation, and the two would feel the force guiding their thoughts towards the near sections of the caverns.

Chimm got up. “We open the door and enter the caverns. Don’t go far in, but wait for them to go in. They’ll detect our footprints, so we will encounter them. Be ready, and may the force be with us,”

1 Like

Ygdras nodded, “Let’s get into position.” He said, “If we die today, we die giving these clones the battle of a lifetime.”

1 Like

Han nodded, as he prepared his lightsaber. Bower growled, but without objecting.

Kaiden didn’t like the plan, it was risky, but there weren’t any other viable options on the table. He looked around at the others, thankful that his mask could hide the look of fear on his face. His gaze fell on Kaduna, one of the younger members of the group; a healer, not cut out for battle. Though really, none of them were cut out for battle, but they had no choice. “Just stay close, you’ll be ok.” @meepinater He whispered to Kay in an attempt to comfort his fellow youngling, though he was probably just as scared as her.

Chimm put his hand on Kaiden’s shoulder “you will too,” he reassured him. “There are six of us, so let’s go off in pairs. Kay and Kaiden, Han and Bower, and Ygdras and I,” Chimm announces to the group, primarily hoping having a buddy system will help everyone’s confidence

The unrested Han looked at the serious and angry Bower.
“You got it.”

2 Likes