Star Wars: Survival over Illum (RP topic)

“I don’t see why we should go to Illum. Wouldn’t me be better off trying to get back to Coruscant to tell them about what happened here?” Kaiden said as he continued to walk.

“What if this isn’t just on this ship? What if all the clones are turning on us?”

A small patrol squad began to approach. “There they are!” The squad started shooting at the group. Chimm dodger shots and help up his leg with the force. He increased his speed and began charging at the troopers

“They won’t look for us on Illum; it gets way too cold and I have a bad feeling about going back to Coruscant.” Ygdras said.

“Besides, we came all this way, we may as well finish what we started and take part in The Gathering.” He pointed out.

Ygdras managed to dodge the shots and brought out the blaster from his belt, firing on the patrol that attacked them. (@EmperorDuckie)

Bower yelled and charged at the clones. Han hid behind the group, before trying to use the Force to brake a metallic lather off the wall and to throw it onto the clones.

Kaiden turned to say something to Ygdras, but was interrupted by the clones. He had little time to react, but managed to duck behind some crates. Unfortunately, one of the bolts skimmed his shoulder, leaving an ugly black scorch mark. Kaiden gritted his teeth, trying not to scream, and clutched his shoulder in pain.

Ygdras killed two of them.
Chimm leaped towards the squad and knocked four of them to the ground with his staff and force pushed another into the wall, but had to retreat shortly after to recover energy.

Seeing that the clones did not reacted to his attack, Bower rammed through them.

Ygdras tries to lay down cover fire for Bower so he doesn’t get killed.

Kay ran for cover, not wishing to be harmed. She used the force to lift a nearby crate and ‘threw’ it at the troopers.

She would end up next to Han, who was still trying to brake the leather off the wall.

“Need help?” Kay asked.

“N-no…” Han muttered as sweat started forming on the side of his head.

The crate caused one of them to stumble and miss a shot that would’ve hit Chimm.
Chimm found himself with Han and Kay. He popped up from behind the crates and threw his stick like a lightsaber and knocked out another two

The leather slowly stated to force out of the wall, cracking it.

“Okay…” Kay replied.
She turned to Chimm.
“What can I do to help?”

The leather eventually fully broke off. Han quickly threw it towards the clones, before he could lose control of it.
Bower continued smashing through the clones.
@EmperorDuckie

Bower gets a couple non-fatal wounds. The clones are taken care of.
“We should hurry. They might start sending more and more with each wave and we need to be ready

Bower’s wounds quickly heal themselves.
“Lead way.” the Abyssin said.

Chimm walked to the front of the group as they departed.

Ygdras uses the Force to bring Chimm’s stick back to him as he took the lead with him, “Okay, the plan is to raid the armory and then find a ship so we can get out of here; anyone got any ideas of where we are to go?” He asked, holding the blaster at the ready.