Star Wars: Survival over Illum (RP topic)

“We should complete the gathering in my opinion. At the surface we can acquire weapons, and then we can capture the Venator and try to contact the Jedi,”

“Agreed.” Ygdras said, “We should make haste; more clones may show up to investigate the patrol back there.”

“Yes. We’re not far now from the armory,”

Ygdras keeps watch for any more clones, he had already spent some ammo and, in his mind, every shot mattered.

OOC: think we’ll find a Holocron?

OOC: those are all at the temple. Except sometimes when someone carries them but we probably won’t find one unless we come back and take the ship and search the masters body for equipment

IC: Chimm felt a painful shock go through him, but it wasn’t physical. He was unharmed, but it hurt like he’d been injured. “We’re not the only ones…” he said quietly

After regaining his composure, Kaiden followed along with the rest of the group, trying to like he wasn’t hurt too bad.

“I disagree. We don’t know are way around Illum, and without a guide we could easily get lost. Plus, the clones know that’s where we were heading, so why wouldn’t they think to search there. I say we head back to Coruscant, and tell the council abou-.” Kaiden stopped, he felt something, something he couldn’t really explain, it felt, dark.

“So much death.” Ygdras said, feeling that same pain.

Chimm shed a tear as he felt a whole class of younglings, just a little younger than the group he’s with now, being slaughtered. He tried to feel master yoda’s connection to the force, and it seemed he was still alive. “Master Yoda is alive. Maybe we should try to contact him?”

“Let’s get to Illum before we try any of that.” Ygdras said, this cold feeling was familiar to him but not at this intensity.

Bower growled in his language. Han put his hand on the chest and looked up at the others.
“He is not the only one alive. Master Obi-Wan is alive too! And Master Skywalker, the Chosen One!”

Fear crept over Kaiden. Maybe this wasn’t just a single event. He thought, but tried to push it out of his head, but with little effect. “I-” He started but stopped. He felt an unease even thinking about the Jedi Temple. He knew that the guards would be able to defend it, didn’t he? Doubt began to cloud his vision. He thought back to his training, about what a Jedi Guard really does. Protect others. Even if something had happened to the Temple, or even if all of the other Jedi disappeared, he would stay with these younglings. Yes, it would be his duty to protect them. He would be their guard. “I’ll go wherever you guys go.” He said, clinging on to this new found resolve.

Kay’s eyes widened as she sensed the pain and suffering throughout the galaxy.
She trembled with sadness.
“We need to stop this.” She resolved.

Suddenly Bower rose his head and started yelling louder than ever before. He then turned to Han and yelled to him some growls and scoffs, accompanied by some words in English like “we”, “now” and “clones”. Han nodded before turning to the others.
“He is saying that we need to get to Illum now, before the clones would kill us too.”

“I sense him too but… somethings wrong…” [quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:93, topic:49551”]
“He is saying that we need to get to Illum now, before the clones would kill us too.”
[/quote]
“Yes. Here’s the armory. Grab whatever you know how to use,” Chimm said picking up a vibrosword and a small rifle. He also took a fusion cutter and cut the barrel off of one of the larger rifles. “We need all the materials we can get for our sabers” he said holding the barrel.

“I can’t feel any difference.” Han said before Bower yelled his previously mentioned message.

Han took a vibrorang. And a small laser pistol. Bower took a TX24, a FD-011 crossbow and two blasters.

Kay grabbed what she needed for her lightsaber and stowed it away. “I don’t want to fight.” She said.

Ygdras grabs a few things, mainly for use in lightsaber construction, and a few grenades.

He places the scraps in his pack and puts what he can on his person, everything else was in his pack.

When we get to Illum, the Force will guide us; the place is riddled with Kyber Crystals and that should help us stand a better chance. he thought, trying to muster some hope within himself to push back the despair that was trying to fill him.

Kaiden passed by all of the blasters, and other firearms until he came upon a long silver rod. He felt it in his hand, and pressed a small button on it, then the ends of it shot alive with electricity. (Basically what magna-gaurds use) He then took a simple vibro blade knife, and cut off a little under a third of his wooden training staff. He stored the knife and the smaller section of wood in his belt.

“Hopefully you won’t have to,” Kaiden said as walked up to her. “but we all should be prepared to defend ourselves. Both physically and mentally.” He added.

Kay nodded. She grabbed a pistol and an electro-staff.

“Us done! Us go!” Bower yelled.