Star Wars: Survival over Illum (RP topic)

“What are hands for!” He chuckles “Mom ne’er ‘ad one yet she fought well!”

“You know what, Bid? You can be a warrior. How about you protect our front as we charge the halls on our way the the hangar?” Chimm said handing him a heavy blaster.

“You are a Jedi; and Jedi are strongest together.” Ygdras said, subtly moving his hand to try and use a weak Mind Trick to make the idea of sticking with the group feel like the better option.

Bid’s mind was strong for a being but weak for a padawan
“I am a Jedi…”

“If it’s what Jedi do!”

Bower growled angrily at the sight of Bid. Han frowned, but didn’t say anything.

“Make sure to grab some supplies to use to build your lightsaber before we leave.” Ygdras suggested, not using the Force, “can’t exactly make a lightsaber out of just ice.”

OOC: I’m legitimately surprised the Mind Trick actually worked.

IC: Ygdras walked to a corner of the armory and began to try and clean his hunting knife alone. It was something to do while waiting for Bid to get what he needed and something to try and get his mind off of what he felt earlier.

1 Like

Kay gripped her pistol tightly as she followed the group.

1 Like

“Ok guys are we all ready?”

Kaiden nodded, looking around the room at the others.

Ygdras put his knife away and got up, “I’m ready.” He said, sounding a bit nervous.

He tried to focus that fear, fear for survival, into resolve; because of this fear, he would do all he could to keep the group alive and they’ll be off to Illum to begin the next chapter of the journeys as Jedi.

Bower yelled something in his dialect. Han nodded nervously.

Kay nodded.
“As ready as I’ll ever be.” She said.

1 Like

“Alright then, everyone get in formation. No stopping guys. We’re charging to the hangar,”

“If everyone is ready,” Ygdras said as he readied his blaster, “we should probably get moving before we’re trapped by clones and this place becomes our tomb.” He said.

He looks at Bid to see if he was ready. (@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika)

Bid is ready

Ygdras took his place in the front of the group, focusing his mind to be ready for what was to come. “What will we do when we face clone troopers?” He asked.

“Shoot them. Keep running. They get to the middle, people with melee weapons in the middle will take care of them,”

Ygdras was visibly afraid but was trying to focus it into resolve and let it pass through him.

Kay gripped her pistol tighter.
“What are we waiting for, then? Let’s go, while we still can.” She found herself saying.

Ygdras readied to charge, looking at Chimm for the command.