Star Wars: Survival Over Illum (signups and discussion)

I’m sorry the game has rushed through so much up till now. I’m trying to make these trials interesting

2 Likes

It’s all good. All in all, Ive been having a great time.

1 Like

I have too. Only wish I’d done a better job early on. This is my first successful RP though.

2 Likes

Think of this as a learning opportunity.

Also, do you think the younglings should try to build their lightsabers while still in the cave?

3 Likes

Yeah since we never said anything about dropping the clones’ gear

1 Like

Uh, @TheMOCingbird, was using the word “tasty” to describe the wood inlays of Kaiden’s lightsaber a typo or does Kaiden actually eat chunks of wood like a beaver? Or am I just not understanding what an Arkanian’s diet consists of?

1 Like

Oh, thanks. Yeah, it was a typo, I meant “lastly” not “tasty”

1 Like

Okay. Typos like that are funny. Adding another tally on the “Autocorrect strikes again!” Score…I lost track again.

1 Like

Kay struggles with feeling confident in her abilities.
@EmperorDuckie

2 Likes

It’s the wrong topic mate.

No, it isn’t. Emporor duckie wanted to know more about Kay’s struggle so he could craft her trial accordingly.

Oops. I thought it was a reply meant for the actual game. Sorry. Didn’t keep track of this topic.

3 Likes

No problem.

While on the subject, what are Bower and Han’s respective main personality flaws right now?

I literally haven’t thought anything for Han, but I think that Bower’s flaw would be his impulsiveness and aggressiveness .

3 Likes

Got it. Thanks.

And when it comes of Han, you can say that his main flaw is that he is afraid to get rejected by the society around him. He is afraid not to become a Jedi. To become hated by the other students, by Bower, by Kai, by all of his other friends (I pressume that at this point the members of the group are friends), by his family, etc.

1 Like

So… he’s afraid of failing the trials basically?

Hm… Basically I guess. Yeah.

1 Like

Fear of failure: Han

Lack of confidence in their abilities: Kay

Impulsive and aggressive: Bower

Now, to figure out Bid’s major flaw.

4 Likes

Yeehaw