Star Wars: Survival Over Illum (signups and discussion)

@BlackBeltGamer98 Um, Arkanian offshoots don’t actually have pointy ears.

Really? I thought some of them did.

No, though there is another light blue skinned alien race that look a lot like elves.

1 Like

This is the wiki I looked at for Arkanian Offshoot, did you mean to say that Kaiden is a pure Arkanian?

No, he’s an offshoot, but it doesn’t say they have pointy ears, it says that the Sephi have pointy ears.

The Sephi Hybrid had pointed ears. I’m guessing you meant Kai was more of a human hybrid. My bad.

@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika, what would you say is Bid’s biggest personality flaw?

OOC: He’s a bully and dumb

1 Like

So, @EmperorDuckie should make his trial teach him compassion/empathy and to use his brain? (i.e. Helping someone who’s helpless while getting through a couple simple brain-tickling puzzles)

2 Likes

From now on I’m just doing the trials one at a time, but time-wise they’re kinda happening in the same general timr

2 Likes

Not to sound rude or insensitive, but may I ask if things are going to be resuming soon?

I’m sorry I’ll get on it

It’s okay. In was just wondering if you still wanted some time off. My condolences about your cat.

I’m feeling a lot better now. Just had to keep busy yesterday. I know it sounds stupid to take time off over a cat but i really needed it

2 Likes

I have no qualms with that; pets are family too, after all.

2 Likes

Oh, if you lost your cat, than I’m so sorry about that. I have a cat of my own, and I know that that would be real tough, and it int at all stupid that you took a day off for it. Also, just letting everybody else know that I’ll be gone from this upcoming Saturday to next Saturday, so I will be making zero posts. So if you guys want to take your time, and not move the plot too much far forward, that’s be awesome, but I know you can’t stop the whole RP for one player. Just assume that Kaiden would follow along with the rest of the group.

1 Like

Oof your character is important to the plot… eh it’s ok it’s taking a long time to write all these trials haha

1 Like

So, how are the kids getting off the planet and where will they go to hide from the Empire?

1. They’ll contact a survivor who will have someone pick them up and take them to 2. Dagobah where they’ll train under yoda briefly and then go on their separate ways to make them harder to find
2 Likes

Well, I guess I had better come up with places where Ygdras could hide until the Rebellion stumbles on him and he joins the fight.

1 Like

Good idea.

1 Like