Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) Discussion Topic

:cry:

Wish the '15 version was just as good.

I had the Y-wing set, with Anakin, R2-D2, and Ahsoka minifigs.

1 Like

I loved the TCW-era Y-Wing. Shame the turret on the LEGO set couldn’t spin though. That was kinda an important part…

I was a little disappointed with the Battle of Umbara sets. Especially the scarce amount of Umbarans in total.

Yeah, it’s really too bad we never got one of those sick Umbaran artillery tanks.

Or those cool starfighters. Or the caterpillar tanks. Or ARC Trooper Fives. Or any named clone troopers. Or any Umbaran foliage. Or…

2 Likes

I’m really sorry, but IMDB is kind of like Wikipedia. Everything on it is is highly suspect.

Oh well, I know they announced it somewhere when they released the animatics. But my Youtube’s not working, so…

Yeah, I know that the the storyreels are canon. I guess I just don’t like places that spread misinformation. (Insert Meso Meme Here)

1 Like

Actually, we were arguing about if Bad Batch was Season 6 or Season 7.

Oh. :flushed: Okay, then. Sorry for derailing the topic.

P.S.
Anyway, It’s clear that The Clone Wars could have told many more amazing stories if it had continued, but do you think that the Season 5 Finale Arc is a satisfying conclusion to the series? What about the Lost Missions Finale Arc with Yoda?

Yeah, that’s my problem with the Bad Batch…

@Toa_Irokyei Alright then.

And yeah, I’m disappointed in Lego’s choice of characters, It’s The Clone Wars not The Jedi Wars or The Droid Wars. We got Wolffe, Rex, Cody, Gree, Jag, Fox and that’s pretty it, other than that, we got very, very few Phase 1 colored clone troopers if you know what I mean. Atleast a Fives minifig would have been nice.

And maybe some Commandos, man, I would have loved a commando arc.

Ooh yeah, and how do you blur?

3 Likes

Was he the pilot that Fives knocked out when he and A-Z stole the Kaminoan pod?

@WOLKsite

I was also disappointed that LEGO never made any rocket launchers or Rotary Z-6 cannons for the clones.

To blur, you put " [ spoiler] " in front of the text you want to blur, wihout the space in front of the "s’'. Then you put " [/spoiler] " after the text you want to blur.

1 Like

Nope, he was in EPIII. LEGO released him in the newest ARC-170 model if I recall correctly.

Meh, those moulds’d have been a bit too unique.

Fives is one of the few clones who appeared in enough episodes to get a minifig IMO.

1 Like

Sorry, we were on the Echo convo before that so I thought he was talking about the Order 66 arc when he mentioned Jag. 8 P

Well, they could have done the brick-built versions from LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/optimized/3X/6/8/68e905eb40f2f9e37a96d6ac5363e25a680c0ed6_1_670x500.jpg

1 Like

Do you mean Delta Squad or Commando Droids?

I can say, with absolute certainty, that he means Delta Squad.

2 Likes

Awww… commando droids are still cool.

1 Like

Not the LEGO versions. The lack of articulation is awful and the legs make them super disproportionate to Clones.

Problem is the same as with a bunch of other clones: they’re too obscure.

Those ones don’t really work IRL from what I can see.

And… hey! I recognize that meme. :wink:

Nope, Jag was a pilot and commander, the one who killed Plo Koon in Revenge of the Sith.

And yeah, I was talking about Delta Squad. Gregor is stupid, and we got Commando Droids already.