Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) Discussion Topic

Yeah, I knew who he was.

I thought you meant that the list of clones was the list of clones that LEGO made for The Clone Wars, specifically. :slight_smile:

I could say that about him in rebels, but definitely NOT TCW.

4 Likes

Well, yeah, I guess I last saw him rebels, that might effect my judgement. You are probably right.

@Toa_Irokyei Well, he was featured in 8088 ARC-170 Starfighter and that set was branded as RotS and The Clone Wars, but he was never in The Clone Wars TV-series itself. He is also the only named clone outside of The Clone Wars theme, so, yeah.

Am I the only one who believes lego could have done Kit Fisto’s head better?

1 Like

I think it was good, but I wish that they made a Clone Wars version in lime green with the dark red eyes.

I thought it was great. What’s the problem with it?

I wish they made it more like the one in the original LEGO Star Wars game, but in a lime-ish green. The one we got is just an odd shape, and the color is all wrong. :confused:

TCW was great. I basically grew up on it so I’m biased, but it is my favorite show ever. Rebels, however, has become a competitor due to its sharp increase in quality and inclusion of some of my favorite TCW characters such as a superb Numa appearance, significant inclusion of Ahsoka, Rex, and finally, my favorite character introduced in TCW, Gregor. Kit Fisto is my favorite SW character overall, though.

3 Likes

Saw both story reels recently, loved them. Why Disney

3 Likes

Because money (or rather lack thereof). :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

yeah

also they didn’t want to play nice with cartoon network, so everyone looses

3 Likes

Come again?

1 Like

it had something to do with Disney not wanting to work with Cartoon Network

Rebels is on Disney XD, I wish they had just switched the channels

Possibly. But I heard the cancellation had more to do George Lucas leaving Lucasfilm and thus not being able to fund all the TCW eps that went overbudget.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Star Wars Rebels Discussion (Season 2 Spoilers!)

Why do Clone Wars faces look freaky in Lego?

2 Likes

You know, I own countless LEGO Clone Wars style minifigs, and I’ve never thought the faces look odd.

2 Likes

I agree.

LEGO tried to translate their Thunderbirds-esque style onto LEGO minifig faces. It just wound up looking very different from what we’re used to.

4 Likes

2nd battle of geonosis was the best episode. :grin:

1 Like