Star Wars: The Last Jedi

That could just be a translation error

I saw this youtube comment that said if you combine the two titles it say “The Force Awakens the Last Jedi” Hmmmmmmmmm

7 Likes

Does anyone here think that there may be a romance between Rey and poe? I know how everyone says it’s going to be rey and Finn and I thought so too, but I read this line in the force awakens novel that made me think otherwise

Rey and Poe were not excluded, though their sudden, tight clinch of shared excitement led to a moment of mutual awkwardness. “Uh, hi,” the pilot mumbled. “I’m Poe.”

She nodded slowly, searching his face and finding that she liked it. “I recognize the name. So you’re Poe. Poe Dameron, the X-wing pilot. I’m Rey.”

“I know.” He smiled back, a little more at ease. “Nice to meet you.”

This just got me thinking and I know this meme has already been overused way too much but Finn already got friend zoned.

1 Like

I think, when Rey isn’t home, Poe and Finn are gonna go on a buddy roadtrip adventure.

4 Likes

That I also very much believe

1 Like

I just thought of that yesterday. Could that be the intention? And, if so, what are we missing from the Episode IX title?

That can be applied to every single Star Wars main trilogy title aside from empire strikes back

The force awakens the phantom menace

The force awakens the attack of the clones

The force awakens the revenge of the sith

The force awakens a new hope

The force awakens the the return of the Jedi

So I wouldn’t think much of it

3 Likes

bam there you go

it’d make like no sense but it’d be hilarious if that was the title

19 Likes

Ooh, I like the use of primary colors here.

3 Likes

I hope this becomes a meme. Quick post it somewhere else so it spreads.

1 Like

Congrats you got mentioned on Jedi council

[full disclosure I didn’t make the image I just found it funny]

2 Likes

I’m gonna say 95 percent we don’t see a trailer until celebration, which is good because it’s very likely I’ll be going this year.

some theories that are interesting to think of:

something that i though of while watching this video is that… its possible that Luke is indeed the last Jedi… atleast the last Jedi of the old teachings.

also the possibility of Snoke being a former Jedi would also be interesting, and possibly add some reasons to his choise of giving Kylo Ren teachings of both the light side and the dark side of the force.

Jedi could be plural, rather than singular.

That’s possible, but if it was it would probably be the last of the Jedi.

Both are grammatically correct for both the singular and plural meanings of the word.

So @Plural is the last jedi?

Neat.

7 Likes

You may be right because the international titles are in the plural form. But they may be using it in the plural form to avoid putting it in the male/female form.

What?