Station of Names (RP-Signups)

Wouldn’t he have also gotten destroyed like the Makuta

I mean Makuta levels of strength is OP for an RP like that. Then it’s couple with Toa level.

Can he just be a regular Toa level of power?

1 Like

Ok let it Be like this

Can you post his modified character sheet when you finish editing the changes into it.

Maybe I will be in the next RP. This one will close automatically. I will post his sheet then

1 Like

Name: Galdrok, The Skull Splitter
Species: Humanoid Badger
Items on hand: Semi Automatic Weapon equipped with a bayonet, handgun, suitcase
Habits or quirks: She owns a Suitcase filled with now useless military secrets.
Access to the station: Been there for a while?
Abilities: Skilled with Fire Arms, and
Appearance: Badger standing upright wearing clothes.
Universe Background (Be creative with this):
Bio:emphasized text ‘Gladrok’ Originally came from a dimension embedded in the turmoil of war, and views the Station as simply another battlefeild. She’s lost and gained several names during her stay, preferring to stay active within the lower levels. Despite this, she views herself as a sophisticated person of class, holding herself in high esteem.

Accepted @Traykar
Make sure you decide her appearance later on though

Thanks!

So, question; what are your limits on equipment or Items on Hand? Just asking what the limits on what counts and what doesn’t count. (@LTVmocs)

Depends from character to character.

As long as it doesn’t elevate the power of the character too much, I’m good

1 Like

So, if the character is basically human as barely nothing going for him in power, would the equipment be as limited?

Probably not. I’m rather fond of those kind characters. I’ve done so many runs with that kinda stuff

1 Like

RP Signups are open as the new RP topic will start in 3 days.
The new RP will continue where the last one went off but will have a side group other then the main group which did split apart but eh..
I recommend to repost your characters with changes if you guys wanna.

2 Likes