Station of Names (RP Topic)

“Oh! Hi.” Ehlek greets. “You… don’t happen to have learned anything new, have you?”

“People here are crazy for names but other than that nothing.” She states.

“I heard there was someone in charge. I was wondering if it was the (shudder) Clown guy.”

1 Like

“Could be…” She states coldly, “All this fighting is it really necessary and why should we fight.” She concludes trying to concentrate on the meditation again.

“Alright, I’ll stay clear of the nickname for now, but do know that if there’s the rare situation I won’t hold back.”

Glace smiles,
“Good, is it morning?, Runa.”

“I’m not sure. I haven’t really been paying attention to any celestial bodies that might be floating around.”

Glace smiles, “Oh well, it seems I fail my greeting.”

“I’d rather not shade but understandable.” He opens a door and looks through the room quickly before closing it

No.7 heads in a different direction, looking for the items on his list. He limps in the halls in order to keep his cover, and partly because his ankle hurts. Maybe hitting against that rock was no the best idea, especially because he’s a biosource clone, dependent on his biosource so he can heal.

He comes across a box full of hexagonal machines. They give off a light glow, radiating a slow beep.

@Jcton

Ghartix wanders around, avoiding nameless when he spots some.

He finds a small shed laid further away from the rest of the station

Runa shrugs. “Eh, happens to us all sometimes.”

Glace smiles,
“I have a quick question, can you carry me to a power source? I can’t really move…and I don’t find it comforting in a strange place.”

He nods and picks up the box. “I know exactly where to go.”

Glace smiles,
“Sorry if I’m a bother, but I have little to no physical capabilities in my core machine.”

“It’s fine.” He said as he headed for the hole in the wall.

Glace smiles, though it was only her holo-form that smiled.

He pushes the box into the hole, and pushes it along in front of him as he crawls through.

OOC They crawled out a while back already.
IC Jen decides to wait for Runa