Station of Names (RP Topic)

Runa steps out of the way of a small-ish robot made primarily of stone, with spare parts making up the joints and head, and with a square hole about the size of Glace’s physical form. “Best I could do with what I had. It was its own internal network, and you can control it. It’ll run on the same crystal you have built in. It has enough power, but it also expels a lot of heat. You might need to get yourself some better ventilation.” @Jcton

No.7 glances at the boulder,
“I might be able to move it…”

@Runa
Glace smiles,
“This wasn’t what I meant, but it should work.”

“How many wars have you been in, dumb@55?” She growled.

“Lets avoid interacting with the Nameless.”[quote=“Traykar, post:565, topic:46045, full:true”]
“How many wars have you been in, dumb@55?” She growled.
[/quote]

“Negative 10 of them.”

No.7 nods,
Alright, sounds like a solid strategy."

“Is that suposed to mean you stopped ten of them, or that ten wars were erased from the timeline? Regardless, I have way more experience than you do.”

“We should ralley and find a group of Named. I find them to be either really lenient on follow Named or uh… Name Robbers but what is there to loose.”

The Nameless shrugs and decides to ignore her.

No.7 nods.

“Not only do you not have experience, you somehow have less than no Experience.”

“Apologies.” He said. But I wasn’t going to trust you in my network. He secretly thinks.

“Hey losers, I’m in charge now!” Galdrok shouted.

Glace smiles,
“nah, I’m just not used to running a machine on my own, I’m sure I’ll pick it up.”

Plus nods and pulls his laser blade. "Welp. Lets go.

The Nameless proceed to ignore her.

“Okay, who’s in charge then?”

They just continue their attempts at breaking down the wall

“I asked you a question,” She replied, grabbing a nameless by the shoulder.

The Nameless looked at her. “Its hard to see who you’re referring to. We don’t have names afterall.” He looked behind him.
“Wait why aren’t we going after this person here?”

“Why aren’t you going after any other person in the crowd?” She asked.

“We don’t have any names. Do you even have a name? I’m new here. I can’t really recognize that Nameless aura or whatever.”

“So what, because I feel like I have self worth, that means I have a name?”