Station of Names (RP Topic)

The curtains reveal a veil of glass that seems to be under them. A milky glow radiates from the glass

Runa turns to Clown. “What’s up with the glass?”

“Its Glass. Don’t break it though.”

“Not what I meant. Why’s it glowing?” He asks.

I hate clowns…

“Because glowing things look ominous. Just don’t break the glass, if you do it’s on me.”

“…” Runa is silent for a moment. “Okay.” He says, continuing to follow.

“Right then what’s the deal with the steal names thing. If I may ask such a question.” Thiura replied following along not paying much attention to her surroundings.

“Its kinda popularity contest of sorts. Its closer to a way to keep us in in contest against the others. It also kinda double as an economy in a way.”

“How fascinating and your only allowed to steal the name of the person you defeated in a fight, right?” She comments

“That is right. Unless you manage to somehow willing coerce them.”

“You’d probably have an easier time talking the scales off a snake.” Runa comments.

“What do you know off my fighting skills” she teases with a faked annoyed tone in her voice.

“What if I were to just give someone my name?” Ehlek asks, curious.

“I don’t.” He comes off with a blunt tone.

“Why would you? It seems stupid.”

“Because I want to know what would happen.”

“Sigh… I wasn’t really talking to you even if it’s true that you wouldn’t know about my fighting skills.” She replied rather quickly

“I wasn’t speaking of your fighting skill, but your public speaking.” Runa answered. “But it wouldn’t surprise me if both could use improvement.”

Thiura crossed her arms, “You should consider improving your manners” she replied.

“Oh, I’ve considered it.” Runa responded. “Maybe you should improve your ability to take critical jokes.”