Station of Names (RP Topic)

“Wait, so we’re in a tournament to fight each other? Like Super Smash?” Ehlek connects.

“No. Because they don’t try to enslave each other.”

She didn’t respond to that she instead went looking around the room.

"Okay, then Pokemon? Wait, they don’t necessarily enslave each other…"

“its a mutual friendship. Not enslavement.”

1 Like

why is he referencing those games Azure usually plays she thinks for herself as she decided to analyze the people in the room. First there were Clown their rather peculiar host, then there was Runa, there was also this spiderman looking dude that referenced video games and there were also a modified human, a Mandalorian and a creature of an unknown species which for her seemed totally reasonable at this point.

OOC Mandalorian. You shouldn’t be able to tell she’s has force abilities by her outfit

OOC: there edited it

IC: Thiura continued her analyzing.

Clown guides them to a white curtain and gets ready to pull it up “You’re on your own here on out. I’m just gonna show you guys around but I can’t exactly keep you all safe.”

This place does not seem very invadable. Ghartix thinks while waiting for Clown to pull up the curtain.

Runa nods, before finally noticing the bag on his side. He feels around in it. Judgement and Gardna. He thinks to himself as he feels the two shapes inside. Good enough for now.

“Whatever. Pokemon’s dumb, anyways. Wait, it’s like Thor: Ragnarok!” Ehlek smirks.

The curtain reveals a large series of apartment complexes

“This place should be good enough for you guys.”

Runa smiles under his mask. “So we do have living quarters. Is this the main place? Are there rules about where fighting can and can’t happen, or…?” He starts rapid-fire questioning.

“This is one of the main places. I’ll lead you guys out of the Nameless area and into the Named place.”
He pauses at the mention of fighting. “Not really but fighting in the streets is poor etiquette.”

“Talk about being impatient.” She comments

“Okay.” He asked. “What about fighting near or in the living quarters?” He then turns to Thiura. “Not impatient, inquisitive. I don’t know about you, but I see no harm in knowing all I can.”

No.7 watches the others. He doesn’t try to make contact.

“Thats kinda frowned upon. Some people have night jobs afterall”

“Of course, it was just the way you said it that left such a vibe.” She explains calmly.