Station of Names (RP Topic)

“Thanks for the clarification.” He said, before turning to Thiura. “Oh, okay. I’ll keep that in mind.”

He then turns to No.7. “So what’s up with you?”

No.7 looks at Runa,
“Change.”

“Change?” Runa questions. “Sorry, only have bills. No change.” He chuckles a bit. “No, but seriously, what’ya mean by ‘change?’”

No.7 repeats, adding to it,
“Change, the need of change.”

“But what needs change? Me, you, the world we’re in? You’re being unnecessarily vague.”

No.7 replies,
“I need to change.”

“I’m sure you’ll have a dressing room in your living space once you get there. Let’s just be patient.” Runa said.

“I don’t think he was referring to his clothes tho.” Thiura clarifies.

“It’s hard to be sure with him being so vague, so I was mainly trying to joke.” Runa clarified. “Like before with the cash joke.”

Clown watches them talk, happy to take a break from explaining and letting the RP move by itself a little

“I see.” She replied

“So, who are you guys?” Ehlek asks. “And why does that guy look like Boba Fett?”

“Runa.” Project: Runa responds. "And why does who look like Boba Fett?

1 Like

Ghartix does not respond.

@Omega_Tahu “Her. Oh, I’m sorry, I guess that’s more of a Bo Katan style helmet anyways. I didn’t notice the curve of the eye slits,” says Ehlek, referring to Pawn.

“I’m Thiura.” She tells him

1 Like

No.7 wanders off.

He finds himself at what seems to be a small dirty almost run down city.

No.7 looks around, seeing what kind of technology is present in the town.

It seems to be a mix of similar tech to his and a items dating back to what could be the medieval area.