Sterk (Final version, 2016)

Axe of the people.

2 Likes

I love the heavily armored look of this guy.

You’re right about it, althought I did try using a silver metru chest I didnt like how it came out, specially since the black piece helps to conceal the mid-section part which is pre-CCBS silver.
**Note:**Pre-CCBS silver is lighter than the one used for CCBS.

Also @Leoxandar, not sure if you checked, but the gallery I linked has a couple of back shots.

Ah, better.

Sweat, well built solid MOC.

Lol that name means in the dutch language: strong.
Did you do that on purpose?
Amazing MOC!

2 Likes

You moc?
This is really good, man, I like how sturdy he looks.

This is really good, I like how the armor and colors flow together so well.
One thing you could improve however are the hands, you should probably switch those out for molded hands or custom ones.

This MOC would really benefit from custom hands, I feel.

hes so bulky
i love it

Update time: HANDZ

I wont lie, I was playing around with google translate and felt it fit him. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, for those curious here’s a height comparison with titans-return hardhead and a mildly moded vakama

Note: Beforehand forgive the glare in the pictures, its just that CCBS pieces are quite glossy and I forgot to close my curtains. So the hands while not being really functional do add the much appreciated bulk to them and also little bit of expression that is always welcome.

4 Likes

It’s pretty good, bulky solid build, should probably have thumbs. Also, try flipping the lower arm shells around, I think it would look better.

1 Like

Huh. Pretty good! He looks really sturdy. My main issue (which goes for a lot of MOCs because they use that mask) is that he looks too much like Tahu. Not much to be done about that I guess though.

How did you do that thing with the lower arms?

What thing?

I meant the forearm armor attachment.

Uhhh…
I think it’s just a simple ccbs shell on a ccbs bone with some shredder claws attached to it by a peg connector.

Oh. I was just wondering what the attachment was.

That’s pretty clever.

And so the red and silver self-mocs continue.

Anyway, I do like this guy, he’s simple but effective. Great work, my only issue would be the G1 hand connectors, they don’t fit with the moc, ccbs fist pieces would definitely be better.

3 Likes

Aw he is so cool, he is well armoured and the mask fits well giving him that bulky aesthetic ! Well done man!

1 Like