“Ekima”. Wooooow.

Cool reviews, though. :smile:

I swear I said Ekimu

2 Likes

Nope. :laughing:

1 Like
3 Likes

Yus. Very much like these.

I am awaiting moar, maybe one of the other mahri? or Phantoka!?

1 Like

At least your mispronunciation wasn’t as bad and humiliating as Kahi’s

(timestamped)

1 Like

I ordered Jaller Mahri a few days ago so expect a review on him soon!

2 Likes

WHOOP WHOOP!
get hyped.

2 Likes

I’ll subscribe if you subscribe in return

Jumps off a lake

2 Likes

There were several editing errors with the beginning of this review, one of the transitions did not go as I liked it to and the backdrop kinda moved. Its just an absolute pain to review such a tall set.

2 Likes

So if you’ve been paying attention the “Look What I Just Got” topic, I got a Blue Snowball mic for Christmas that I plan to use for my channel. Here’s hoping for a difference in sound quality. BTW Takanuva 03’ and Kopaka Nuva are next to review (and Hewkii Inika and maybe Norik once they both arrive). Lastly I reached 100 subs lately and I’d just like to say that I’m glad you enjoy the content I’m putting out.

2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Nice review. Went smoothly and effectively. Though you tend to say uh and um a bit between sentences. I know that it’s a hard habit to break, but for advice, if you’re trying to find the right words to say, just stop for a second. It will feel awkward since you may perceive the amount of time of your silence to be long, but to the audience silence can be a good thing. Especially since you talk rather fast, so stopping once in a while to let the info sink in the audience’s head is okay. It’s more awkward to hear someone stutter than to just hear silence for a second or two. I’m no reviewer myself, but I do quite a bit of public speaking at school. So hope this helps in your future reviews! :wink:

1 Like