Strange Bionicle Stuff from 2004 and 2005?

So for a while I’ve been buying some of my Bionicle sets and pieces from a flea market, and sometimes I start noticing strange parts that I didn’t know existed. The following Pictures are some of the things I own.
In Order:

1. A White Kanoka Disk Launcher.

2. A Weird Greenish Silver Rhotuka Disk.

3. A Solid Red Rhotuka Disk compared to Keetongu’s Rhotuka Disk (Matoran Language Code Included).

4. Various Kanoka Disks I dont recall seeing in most of the Matoran sets I bought. (I always wondered if a disk with 666 existed)

5. A Black and yellow Krataa. (I’m sure this isn’t a misprint, and if any hardcore fans know which Kraata this is, let me know)

What do you guys think?

Do you think you guys can help me out?

(Also I cant fix the number list for some odd reason, theres 5 things)

3 Likes

They all comes from the various packs, the Disk Launcher and the disks come from the disk pack, the spinners come from the spinner pack, and the Kraata comes from a Kraata pack.

4 Likes

All of them are from various packs. The Kanoka Launcher and Kanoka Disks are from a Kanoka Pack, the Rhotuka Spinners are from a Rhotuka Pack and the Kraata is a Level 2 Kraata of Sonics from a Kraata Pack.

5 Likes

Although it should be canon (level six, Onu-Metru, shrinking power), it doesn’t exist physically (at leat according to the Bionicle Wiki).

1 Like