Strange/ridiculous things that you thought were true when you were young

In 2001 always used to think the Muaka set was actually Makuta himself, probably because of the similar names.

3 Likes

I used to have a multi-layer escape plain for whenever my mom finally got E.T. through netflix.

3 Likes

I used to think dinosaurs could become vegetarians just for humans if they ever came back, so we wouldn’t get eaten.

6 Likes

i used to think that the heat of a flame was corresponding to its colour
e.g. blue(hottest), white(secondary), yellow, orange then red(least hot)

I used to think flames coming out of exhaust pipes made you go turbo.

I also thought green flames made you go even faster.

2 Likes

I used to think I could walk through the bathtub, cause I was superman…

It took ten years for my pinkie toenail to heal…

3 Likes

I still believe.

4 Likes

Poor, poor, misguided soul.

Nah, that is okay. you can have your opinions

Even if mine are right

/s?

5 Likes

i used to think chocolate milk came from a chocolate cow

17 Likes

I have a hard time thinking of an anime that isn’t unsettling in any way, I’ve enjoyed most of the animated films by Disney and have you seen Doom?

1: Yeh…kinda.

2: I really do not enjoy…most of them.

3: No

-I used to think that if someone stares at the back of your head, they could see what you were thinking.

-I used to think that E.T. lived in my closet. And honestly, that thought freaks me out to this day…*shuddering intensifies. *

And lastly, but perhaps strangest of all:
-I used to think that Kim Possible went to my school. Don’t question it, 'cuz I can’t explain it either. It’s just what I thought.

9 Likes

I thought Harley was a man, and I’m not talking trans.

I thought the Dark Knight was rated R.

I thought Robin and Harley Quinn were in the Dark Knight.

2 Likes

I used to have a escape plan for if my parents watched that movie.

I also had a mental breakdown when they ordered it on netflix.

1 Like

I used to think that Santa was not real until one day I saw him working as a cashier at Walmart.

13 Likes

I used to think that the monsters from Monsters, Inc. lived in the thermostat and light switch in my room. That’s why I climbed out of my crib when I was three-years-old and crawled away down the hall. At least, that’s what I remember. My parents still tell me it’s impossible that that happened, yet I retain clear memories of this adventure.

3 Likes

I thought that when you ordered something online it came out of the printer. I wish.

7 Likes

Due to the organization of the grassland section of the FRLG pokedex, I thought that Farfetch’d evolved into Lickitung.

5 Likes

I never understood when commercials said things like “Call 626-805-EPIC” or something like that. I never got the point that the last words were supposed to be numbers and I got really confused trying to find the letters section on the dialpad.

11 Likes

It’s funny. I finally figured out how to dial “letters” the other day : P

4 Likes