Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

I already have the three different molds.

1 Like

he is

1 Like

@Sammythekat
@LTVmocs
@Bigthwomp
@Ace

So for those of you who may care, I’ve come up with a plan.
I’m going to get three of the movie dinobots, Slug, Slog, and Slash, (Which would mean that I would have all but one, that being Scorn) as well as one of two BW Neo dinobot molds. Both cost the same but I only have enough room in the budget for one. So this is where you guys come in.

should I get this one,

or this one?

2 Likes

2 looks posable… 1 looks confusing in robot

Yeah but Triceratops is my favorite dinosaur, and he also has that dead mode, and you can never have enough Triceratops Transformers, of which I currently only have one… Also, in looking into other uses of the mold, I came about AOE Slug’s bio. and I absolutely love it. Particularly the first and last lines.
“Slug doesn’t like you and he doesn’t like your face.”
“And don’t bother trying to make peace with him, because he wants a fight and he’s going to start a fight. On your face.”

1 Like

OK.

Guilledart (triceratops) is a bit of a mess to transform, and is kibbletastic like heck.

Saberback (stego) is an ok-ish mold, but certainly not the best.

1 Like

I misread this as I’ve come up with a pain and was confused.

The Snarl looking guy is much cooler imo.

2 Likes

I’m not really into Transfomers but here’s something to consider.
At least the second one doesn’t have a giant head as one of his arms

Megatron has been offended.

Well here’s the thing. I got more money, and now I can afford both.But now I have a new dilemma. I’m currently sitting at 70 dollars for my budget, which is only ten away from the 80 that I need for MP Cheetor, which is kinda the whole reason I started doing all this work in the first place. I swear, every time I get a good plan going something else comes up. Anyway, so what should I do? Get 5 dinobots plus more, or the one MP Cheetor?

MP it is what you started for. You will not regret it. A good friend of mine has one and says it is really good

1 Like

look at reviews for everyone, and then decide from there.

1 Like

I know, but on the other hand I’d be getting 5+ figures in one purchase. To put things in perspective, the most toys I’ve ever gotten in a single purchase before is three.

I’ve done that already.

OK then, weigh the pros and cons of each option, and if ya still can’t decide, then hold off on buying for a day or two.

Think I might get sh figurats omnimon because I just got money played back to me and ya

1 Like

Alright.
Option one.
Pro: Five plus decent figures all in one purchase.
Con: Missing out on Cheetor and filling a hole in my childhood.

Option two.
Pro. One, super amazing, super awesome, Cheetor figure, and the aforementioned filled Childhood hole.
Con: Its only the one figure.

Option three, I could save up 20 more bucks and get THIS THING!

Pro: Must I even say.
Con: Missing out on option one and two.

1 Like

Choose three, Predaking is still one of, if not the best(official) combiners out there

I call option 2 but that is my child in me saying that

1 Like

If that’s what you were saving up for, then I’d say get Cheetor.

1 Like

I actually had the chance to get it a few months back, but I opted for a deluxe Beast Hunters Bumblebee, which was entirely ■■■■■ and broken when I got it. I ended up returning him. (Am I allowed to say ■■■■■?) As well as a voyager Beast Hunters Ultra Magnus, which is alright I might sell it at some point. And Deluxe AOE Snarl, who oddly enough, I was expecting the least out of, but he wound up being my favorite out of the lot.

Anyway, I think I’ll go with option three, and work up ten more bucks to get Slug. Now look at it, that’s 40 more dollars than what I have now, but I’ve waited this long, so I can wait some more.

1 Like

Ok. Plat. Edition Predaking is only really good combined. most of the components weren’t designed with diecast in mind, and headstrong suffers the worst from it.

also, crapton of stickers for each guy.