Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

That sounds prettyexpensive.

It is, which is why I’m waiting for some of them to go on sale before I make a purchase.

Alright.

that game’s not too good from what i hear

make sure it’s like, 75% off or something

What you fail to realize us that this game has Shovel Knight, and any game with Shovel Knight in it, must be a good game.

1 Like

Odd
I’ve heard pretty good things about it.

But yeah if it goes for that low I’ll definitely buy it.

I mean he doesn’t really fit in the game, considering it’s a 3d platformer

2 Likes

It received a lot of praise for it’s attempt at being a banjo kazooie successor but when the game was actually released it was less than expected.

This thing got reissued finally, and to my ToysRUs too along with the Black and Gold Edition. There’s also the Dragon Dagger but I’d rather wait for the Tamashii Labs Zyusouken. I may have the chance to grab this guy later next week.

2 Likes

Attention to everyone who cares! I would officially announc a major plan for the future of my collection. After I finally purchase Masterpiece Cheetor, I will immediately begin work on something I have dubbed “Project Swarm”. Anybody want to try and guess what that means?

You’re buying a large amount of insecticons.

1 Like

No, but close.

1 Like

Bohrok?

1 Like

… you’re going to buy a significant amount of Waspinator aren’t you.

Guys. I think I have a problem.

3 Likes

Just this. Go check it out.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Bionicles-Collection-of-215-Sets-2001-2007-/321127576188?hash=item4ac4b1f27c:m:mRA7vMQTaY04ZIS4a-bbJdA

1 Like

So from what I can tell, someone is selling the entirety of Bionicle, both G1 and G2, for 15 thousand dollars. Well seeing as how, according to Eljay, Bionicle G1 in its entirety only cost around 2 and a half thousand dollars, I’d call that a rip off.

3 Likes

Just years 2001-2007. Plus a ton of extra stuff. There is all the masks from 2001. A foam tahu sword from Legoland and a ton of other bonus stuff. I would buy but I don’t have that much cash laying around.

1 Like

I still don’t think its worth 15 grand though.

I don’t think most people do either

5 Likes