Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

I want that too… Uh, I mean, of myself, yeah, totally

I want 100 Soleks so I can torture them in several maniacal ways.

2 Likes

you, i like you.

4 Likes

Since I got AB, why not the other copter bots.

2 Likes

the difference is just a different colorscheme and a slight remold

@Ace Good. I’ll have a video or two up soon and I actually put my false Solek in the freezer to freeze overnight.

I want to get new earphones or headphones since my old, cheap ones decided to stop functioning properly the day I moved abroad.

I also want a tablet or a laptop for a good price; my tiny phone screen isn’t the nicest thing for videos and typing. I’ll have to look into video filtering and playback options on tablet devices first. The dream device would be a Cintiq Companion but there’s no way I can afford one.

1 Like

I’m looking to get some more xb1 games that I want like cod ww2 and stuff

… he’s on sale…

4 Likes

You should’ve saved that 1800…

na, i get paid in 4 days.

Found a guy selling the T-1 Typhon set from Dino Attack with all of the parts, just without the box for like 100 bucks of ebay.

Also wanted to get this as part of an extended joke including penguins being close enough to owls
https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/370353f7-2353-4aa1-9d11-5d2b06b66050_1.063d0b295b1b6a15333bca618998a859.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

1 Like

Why does the guy in that costume look like Paul Rudd?

1 Like

This is the only decent doom figure I can find on the Internet. Well, except for some unpainted statues that come with an overpriced boared game…

idk, the only thing holding me back from buying it is that idk how to choose the right size

I expected a digimon from the name Cyberdemon…

1 Like

A doom digimon crossover… my god you’re a genius.

1 Like

All of Bionicle g1.

1 Like

Here here! Let us all follow in the footsteps of our almighty lord and savior @Eljay!

and he’s now mine.