Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

I hope predaking is better than devy

Well given that big Green was a massive titan class box set, and the feature event of combiner wars, I doubt Predaking will able to compare, seeing as it looks like he’s using the standard CW set up.

I mean the king is the same size class

Wait he is? Alright. That makes yet another addition to the list of expensive crap that I’ll get eventually.

UW Devastator
TR Trypticon
Platinum Edition Trypticon
MP Dinobot
Potp Primal
Potp Predaking
Platinum Edition Predaking

but really why are people asking so much money for these

3 Likes

Like, 60-ish. I can’t get it now because I’m saving up for a convention.
@MaxinePrimal Its about time. Also where did you get that picture?

2 Likes

For what? The Dinobot combiner? Well there Grimstone from the Power Core line, but yeah this guy is pretty long overdue.

Fun fact according to takara he used to be part of the dino force

1 Like

eh, it’s not as simple as that.

the takara release of the figure, which has a slightly different color scheme, is this dude: Kakuryu (G1) - Transformers Wiki

True, I did simplify that, but it still got the point across

Yes. But I was wondering where you got the picture that you posted. I was wondering if there was anything else they had shown at that panel.

1 Like

why would I try to explain why i want it when i could use one of the first Rick & Morty animations… (also fun fact, Mr. Meeseeks was confirmed to be a copy of Scud, except that they want to die while scud doesn’t want to die)

I wanna get one of those fancy shmancy 10TB hard drives

1 Like

You can find that picture and more on TFW2005.

Ok thanks.

1 Like

I’m interested in buying a Bazooka for my camera.

Also known as a Tele…

2 Likes

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0727/8355/products/57_d6b2a766-934a-414b-b365-033d7260d5c1_2048x2048.JPG?v=1421686116

1 Like

I want to buy my little brother a rescue bots boulder for Christmas (mainly because he keeps telling me he wants one) but the one he wants specifically seems to be like $20 on ebay. Do I really need to pay that much for a rescue bot?

That depends. Which one it is?

I’m really conflicted on this