Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

4 Likes

Oh, and also this.

4 Likes

Can confirm after fiddling with it for a while, uw bruticus is gr8

Only brawl isn’t that good

1 Like

Ftfy.

Though having owned a CW Brawl, he’s not a huge issue. And I’ll probably be keeping them in combined mode anyway. BTW, what’s UW Blastoff like?

1 Like

Blast off is fine, just his leg clips are slightly loose
Nothing too bad though
Just have to fiddle with it

1 Like

Why am i replied to?

Accidents happen.

why do I never have any money…

4 Likes

I feel you

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Extinction-Construct-Bots-Dinofire-Grimlock/dp/B00ILA28I8/ref=sr_1_12?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1509174204&sr=1-12&keywords=transformers+construct-bots

Don’t judge me. I can smell you judging me.

I want to buy a lot of things ok, but it’s all video game and bionicle related.

1 Like

I want to buy IDA pro.

Just paint it up all nice and…mmmmmm

1 Like

My inconsistency knows no bounds.

4 Likes

Knock knock, its turkey time.

that figure is amazing

1 Like

So Power of The Primes looks pretty good so far. Initially I was all for the new Dinobots, but after realizing that Slug’s beast mode turned out to be nothing like the promotional image, I kinda dropped them. Though the new “Prime Masters” and all the ways they’re going to incorporate seem interesting. Especially how the first 12 to 13 we’re getting are all named after the 13 primes, which is awesome. Also, I will definitely be getting the Leader Class Optimus Primal when it comes out. Anyway, the main point that I’m trying to make here, is that I’ve found myself drawn to the new Terrorcons, much more than I was initially. At the very least, I’m going to be getting Blot, if not the rest of the team.

1 Like

I think it’ll be time to put hexitron away soon…

3 Likes

52 Toys Beastbox Dio and Jojo. These little guys are so inexpensive, I can’t really justify not getting them.

1 Like