Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

Wuhan 457 cymbals, or a higher end Wuhan ride cymbal.

Well it’s not the cassette combiner I want but it’s nice to see third party’s getting in on WFC siege cassettes

Here’s hoping Maybe we might get a combiner or other characters like overkill.

6 Likes

Do they fit in the slot?

That’s what it says. I don’t know about how well they stack in the sound blaster chest though. Unfortunately no comparison pics with the official stuff.

Hey is that Roller?

I guess if you want it to go with earthrise prime.

1 Like

Everything I have in mind for the moment. Granted I’m putting almost 100% of my funds towards family Xmas gifts at the moment. Mostly since my work hours have been very limited as of late. But after I get all of that taken care of, these are some things I’d love to get. In order of personal impedance/priority/basically the order I plan on buying them.

First off are these two plushes from the amazing game Hollow Knight.

Then the complete PR Dinothunder series on DVD because I’ve been watching a lot of Super Sentai stuff lately and I’m feeling nostalgic.

And finally these two Mastermind Creations Combatacons. Their rendition of Bruticus seems amazing and I look forward to getting these figures as they come out.

where can I get those Hollow Knight Plushes. I need them!

1 Like

keyforge Worlds Collide 2-player starter set.

I got ya covered friend.

For Little Ghost

And for Hornet.

Unfortunately their Grub plushes are sold out.

But there’s also one for Quirrel

And another one for Grimm.

1 Like

OK, I really need at least the Romaniaball one.
Like, there are hundreds of them. H U N D R E D S

3 Likes

Well I’m finally starting to save for my more expensive wants

Also master builder Athena Aka Minerva. Luckily she’s one of the cheaper third party prices.

2 Likes

you do know that entire series is on Netflix, right?

Well yeah, but owning a physical copy is nice.

S.T.E.A.M.'s a very underrated game in my opinion. I enjoyed the crossover of the turn based strategy with third person shooter.

Yeah, that’s what I heard. It just kinda got overshadowed by other things. Now I have to actually find it, which is proving difficult. If I had only bought it new from my goodwill for 10 bucks when they had it. Several copies actually.

Awesome. Shield heros getting a figma line. You know I kinda hope they make myne so my favorite hero and villains on display have someone to gang up on. I want to pose my megatrons, Primes, gundams, and various others beating an anime girl.

4 Likes

How about the anime girl beating them? :stuck_out_tongue:

my collection shall treat that character with as much respect as fans give her.

1 Like

Ah, underappreciated character huh?