Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

Have you seen rising of the shield hero?

Nope.

you really should; it’s one of the really good serious other world animes

I’ll look into it.

Just be prepared; a few characters are entirely irredeemable.

1 Like

The “My friend is sending me a Switch Light soon and I’m super excited” starter kit.

5 Likes

You’re missing one. :stuck_out_tongue:

Addendum. Removed the book and added this amazing turtle boy.

14 inches long this thing is. And for just 16 bucks. That’s pretty good for a plush.

2 Likes

For a while I’ve been looking to buy some Ben Ten: Alien force sets. I found a listing in my country for around 70$, the whole theme, with instructions. Do you think it’s worth it?

4 Likes

Depends, how much do you like ben 10, and how often do you MOC?

Also. In my opinion, 70 seems a bit steep, but I’m also a cheapskate, so you may think differently. If there is a “best offer” option, offer 50$, and see if you can haggle him/her down to 60$ or so.

You know me, I make lots of MOCs

As I said, they have some great parts, that’s why I want them. Plus I wanted Big Chill since it was still a thing

The original price was almost 100$ but I managed to drag it back to this point.

Yeah, it’s a bit over the money I’d give for Ben 10 but the listing being in Romania also reduces the price of the shipping, that’s why I’m really not sure if to buy it or not.

Hrm… i dunno. My usual practice for when I’m not sure about buying something is to not buy it, but that may not be how you think. It also depends how much 70 dollars affects your finances. So, I really don’t know. Sorry!

I don’t really have that much budget, but I probably could convince my brothers to buy it together with me.

Another deal I found for Ben Ten is from Lithuania. I already made a cart and that’s 25$ for Big Chill, Swampfire and Chromastone, including shipping. Possibly I’ll buy this one instead.

1 Like

Sounds like a much better deal. Assuming your in Europe anyway. If not, it’s not near as good.

I’m in Romania, the shipping is about 5$

(why does it seem that every-other bio fan on here is in Romania?)

So… 30$ not bad, not bad at all.

I think it’s just three of us actively involved here

You got it a bit wrong, I meant that 25$ was the full price including shipping.

Yes, but that’s only… 2 less than those that I KNOW are from the US (including myself). That’s a rather large percentage.

Even better deal.

I dunno, maybe because we are awesome?

1 Like

Right, first of all, they are not worth $70. I once bought a sealed Humungosaur for £1. They’re practically worthless.

Also Spidermonkey’s missing his tail.

As for the sets themselves, definitely get at least one if you can. Most of the pieces are hollow and useless, but the torso is in my opinion the best constraction prefab torso. You can stick little spikes in the back and everything. There’s an abundance of connection points, and it’s not that hard to add regular pieces on them. They’re even compatible with HF 1.0 torso armour!

The actual figures are kinda garbage but that torso piece is great. Also, the small feet are insanely useful. I would say just get chromastone if you can. Small foot piece, awesome torso, metru blue, and those magenta spikes.