Stuff You Currently Want to Buy

Yes, if you would have followed the other messages you would have seen the other deal I saw. What do you think about this one?

Stop it you always get the best deals

Those are the best three in my opinion (even if I don’t own them). Big Chill and Chromastone are great, Swampfire’s just sorta okay, but he has sand green so that’s a plus.

1 Like

Sadly, Chromastone is missing most of his beatiful spikes

lel uk doesn’t care about legos

Anyway, bit sad about Chromastone’s spikes, but at least you still get those feet.

They’re not as big and clunky as regular feet, but also not as freakishly tiny as Protector feet.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m excited for those feet and the hands.

Yeah, the hands are great too, better than those Hero Factory fists

They’re very cool, and work very well for evil characters, as Gorast can demonstrate here:

5 Likes

I was thinking about getting a Frieza figure or two, but then I decided to go with something cooler…

4 Likes

Seriously considering buying Endogenesis. Played it on tabletopia and it was really fun.

Destiny 2 forsaken DLC

My mixing speakers died so I’m probably getting some replacements next week.

1 Like

Bandai Godzilla 50th Anniversary Memorial Box Set:#2 Godzilla ...
RARE Bandai Godzilla Memorial box set Godzilla 1962 Version 6 inch ...

Hazawa Godzilla 1965 Monster Zero Sofubi vinyl Figure NY Comic and ...

1 Like

I want to buy my soul back

1 Like

After finally having saved up and paid off a new computer, I can now fall back into some old spending habits. Then add the fact that I’m getting hazard pay with my job, and uh… Well… Financial responsibility? What’s that?

2 Likes

When you get grapple I’d reccomend sanding down the feet pegs out of box they’re way too tight

Luckily his legs peg in elsewhere so It doesn’t ruin the figure. Sure the hole might get plugged but I don’t mind miself

1 Like

Good to know. Thanks.

Optional but if you ever find the seige off road patrol powertrain is a nice partner figure

2 Likes

Either Paiste PST7 or Zildjian A/pre serial ride cymbal

basically just some x wing miniatures expansions (I play the original version, not second edition) and some bionicle peices. or, heck, even just a lot of random peices. Im broke though.

This waste of money

3 Likes

My aim right now is to get eight of each Bohrok, each with a different Krana. I’m getting there; at the moment I think I’m at 5 Gahlok, 3 Nuhvok, 3 Kohrak, 3 Lehvak, 4 Tahnok and 1 Pahrak. 6 of them have missing Krana so I’m going to have to do some bricklinking.

2 Likes