Stuff you remember now for no reason

Something embarrassing.

EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT

4 Likes

I remember the one time I had a dream where I was walking through a field and then the ground below me disappeared.

I just kinda sat there for a few minutes, then I woke up.

It wasn’t very interesting.

5 Likes

I had the weirdest Déja Vu-s. Imagine the following: Mom and me are sitting in the dining room, and I tell my mom that I saw us in a dream, talking about the same things. She says taht’s normal, and then I say “But Mom that was two weeks ago.”

1 Like

I somehow remember the names of all of my imaginary friends from when I was 7.

#wowjustwow

1 Like

I remember my mom getting pooped on by a lady bug

Me too.
Bing bong, drop dead Fred, and Tyler Durden.
/s
I had no imaginary friends, but I remember pretending I did so people would think I was funny or pay attention to me. I really wanted attention for a while.

Seeing John Cena in that Fred Movie…

4 Likes

John Cena was also in the Tina Fey movie “sisters”. He played Pazuzu, the drug dealer. His character also has the same name as a demon from babylonian myth, which is also the demon in “the exorcist”.

Old commercial songs…I really dont know why I still remember these.

PLEASE GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

3 Likes

This is why you mute commercials.

Not when its already too late, I watched these as a kid and they are still in my head for no apparent reason other than to stick in my memory.

2 Likes

i remember imagining an imaginary toa of air tree jumping beside our car when we were out for a car ride when i was around 8 or 9 years old

2 Likes

I remember that while riding the bus with monsters, robots, or tiny ninja. Always they were fighting.

That ranges between very young and a few years back. Or months. Or days.

I somehow still remember all of the lyrics to the Go Diego Go theme song.

2 Likes

YOU JUST GOT IT IN MY MIND!
I read it, and then it was playing in my head.

5 Likes

Second…grade

i can remeber stuff about preschool.
just not algebra.
:gregf:

4 Likes

I can remember how a friend mispronounced a word in 5th grade, but can’t remember to put my name on papers…

2 Likes

Oh my gosh…

same…