Super Serums RP

Ike receives the letter in the lab and walks into the room “Uh. Did I miss anything?”
Ideruba “Correction. We.

Jeff waits to see if anyone else does. If no one else volunteers, I guess I will… He thinks.

Scott looked around the room, waiting for someone to say something.

“I think you could make a good leader Mr. Russian Accent Guy.” Said Blake.

Ivan repeats himself once more for Ike Ideruba and Lily.
“Thank jou dog, but I am not smart, I do not know America, I am not qualified.”

“You’re the one that started this. You should lead us, or at least try. And if it doesn’t work out, we can always switch, right?” Simon suggests.

“I agree with Simon on this one.” says Blake

Scott nods his head in agreement. “Yeah, I agree that Ivan should be the leader.”

“We don’t need a leader. We can merely be a group and develop overall.”

“From my experience, it is always necessary to have a master, otherwise you will begin to starve.” Remarked Blake.

1 Like

Lauren finally looks up from her homework to see letter-bearing bugs buzzing outside her window. The Beastmaster. What does he want? She quickly grabs the letters and reads them. “Ugh. Can’t a girl do her homework in peace?” After a moment’s deliberation, she jumps out her window and begins to jog towards the address from the letter. It would be worth checking out, at the very least.

1 Like

“If we get into a dangerous situation, a chain of command is necessary.”

Ike "A chain of command with no experience or too much overbearing emotions is gonna make it more dangerous "

“Not as dangerous as the rampant anarchy eminent in a bunch of super-powered teens and young adults without a leader.”

Ideruba “We can make a democracy where we make votes in where to hit.”

“Sounds inefficient,” Lauren says as she comes in. “What’d I miss?”

“We were deciding on who the leader of this “team” should be.” He adjusted his glasses. “Not that we’ve made much progress.”

“Yes, perhaps it should be the smartest of us?”

1 Like

“What, are we comparing IQs? Taking a standardized test? No thanks, I’ve done enough of those for a lifetime.”

Scott sighed. “Why don’t we just vote on a leader?”