Super Serums RP

The exhaust jets flare on his elbows, sending his fist rocketing into Blake.

Blake whines as he hits the cold pavement, but manages to get back up.

The trio start running at him with the main body being at front

OOC: I’m back!

IC: Scott attempted to uppercut Blastzone.

Bailey looked at his hands glow “so it’s either something really cool or really stupid.” He shrugged and ran at Blastzone

The phantom hands knock Blastzone high in the air, and all eight of his exhaust jets go off, sending him flying back down at you like a living fireball.

Blake limps over to Simon.

Blastzone feels three sharp jabs at his feet, which suddenly feel like they have been hit with a baseball bat. Three yellow scorpions run away. “Death Stalker Scorpions” Ivan explains. “Native to za African continent, zeese are za most venomous scorpion in za vorld. Vun vould not kill jou, unless jou are allergic. But three? All bets are off. Good luck getting antivenom, it has not been approved by za food and drug association due to its volatility.”

Which who

Simon holds a hand over Blake. His arm turns silver and covers Blake entirely. After a few seconds, he returns to normal, and a silver film covers Blake.
“You should be better soon…”

Blastzone growls, his face contorting in pain.
“Argh, blast it all! You… you fools! I…” He falls to the ground, contorting in pain. “I guess this is it… that professor tricked me! He said I could fulfill my duty, and finally get justice for my brothers death…” He falls to the ground, sweat pouring off of him as his exhaust jets rapidly begin to rust and collapse.

@LTVmocs at Trio.

1 Like

“Thanks, I-I needed that.” Blake said.

Ike steps back letting Ideruba take the hit but the flames still burn part of his arms. Lilith tries to go in for an attack

Scott looked at Blastzone. “Wait, you’re trying to avenge your brothers death, by blowing up a building?” “I’m pretty sure that’s not how justice works.”

Ivan retracts his scorpions into a small container in his pocket. “I vould appreciate it if jou didn’t mention zis to za authorities, I am mostly sure zey ale illegal.”

Simon runs to Ike, repeating the same process he used on Blake to Ike’s arms. When he’s finished, he sits down, a dazed look in his eyes.
“I think, I think I’m going to take a nap…” He falls unconscious, blood pouring from numerous cuts on his arms.

Blastzone looks at Scott, the light fading from his eyes. “This factory…we used to work here, on the assembly line. One day a malfunction caused by the foreman’s negligence caused a small explosion. Everyone would’ve been killed by the shrapnel, but Edward threw himself onto the explosion, blocking it. He was the only one to die that day… and the factory did nothing! They didn’t even fire foreman! I…I…
…
…I’m sorry brother…” His head hits the ground and he speaks no more.

Blake snuggles up next to Simon.

Ike “Hm. Seems cliche and stupid.”
Ideruba speaks from the main body as he was destroyed “Hey. We are too.”

“aww didn’t get to do anything. Shame. But you said the professor put you up to this? Right?”

The man is dead.

Also Simon seems to be headed that direction if he doesn’t get medical attention.

“We need to take him to a vet, or something!”