Super Serums RP

OOC: Oh okay

IC: “Ruht? What the f*ck are they doing here?” Scott says with a hint of surprise in his voice. Immediately after saying this he remembers the Ruht were going to ‘attack’.

A few more Ruht emerge from several tunnels and charge the castle.
“Help! They’re going to steal the stone!” Screamed Nid.

OOC: Crep I forgot what I called the magic rock. :stuck_out_tongue:

“what is going on!?” he asks “lauren”

“How are you in this world? Did you follow me or something?” She tries to shoot you again.

Bailey jumps back “this world!?”

She pauses. “Does that mean you haven’t figured it out yet? Or maybe…” She facepalms. “Of course. You’re this worlds Bailey. Sorry for shooting you then… but if you’re helping the Myco, then we’re still enemies!”

“hold on a second, jeez. whats my power?”

IC: She shrugs. “I don’t know what it is today. It keeps changing, or at least my world’s does.”

OOC: Fixed

ooc- it was ic, its a test

Ike wonders how long it’s gonna take to get there I wish someone out of us got transporting abilities…

“Then im not from your world” He sighs “where the hell is ivan at, he came with me”

Ooc- can i bring another bailey in :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: Daniel nods again, with the same pretended wisdom. “I will be back in a minute.”

He walks over the battlefield, towards Shell, hands in his pockets, and his shield dissapated. “So,” Daniel muttered, almost to himself, “This is what comes of the doctor’s ambitions. Street gangs made Powers.” He shakes his head.

He walks towards Shell.

D[quote=“BrokenAxels, post:1784, topic:41500, full:true”]

Ooc- can i bring another bailey in :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]

OOC can I bring in alt Ike then

Several hours later, Jules has finished modifying her swords as well as creating a new gadget. She holds one of the swords outward, watching as the extra layer added onto the sword splits into four and splays outward, taking the shape of a grappling hook built direction into the blade. Testing each blade to ensure that they work, she examines her other creation. Somewhat resembling an oversized pistol, in place of the barrel is a motorized winch, with no rope or strings attached. She pulls the trigger, watching it whir to life for a few seconds. Quickly packing away her new inventory, she checks the place to ensure no real evidence of her presence can be found before sneaking away.

OOC: No one can bring in their alts. :stuck_out_tongue:

IC: Shell reacts…poorly. Streams of bullets bounce of Daniel as he comes closer.

Ike continues following

IC: Daniel goes down…on a knee, forming the shadows in front of him into a giant shield, to reflect the bullets, or block them. He pours his power into the shield, trying to raise it higher and wider, curving it around his position to further reflect attacks.

“Stand down. I’m here to investigate, not kill you.”

ooc- RIP

Ic- Bailey thinks for a moment “so if youre not the lauren from my world…any idea how i get back” He was clearly wary of her firing another blast

Pawn waits for when he needs to be in use

Aris continues to watch the battle and take notes. After having a description of everyone’s power and a picture of them, he leaves.