Takuma's AMA

Do you MOC often? and do you have a SelfMOC that you built?

1 Like

I do not. It isn’t exactly my preferred medium which explains why, outside of Bionicle, I really just don’t buy LEGO sets anymore. I build them and then they just sit around collecting dust.

As for a self MOC, I don’t have the elements required to even come close to what I’d want, so it isn’t worth trying for me.

1 Like

Do you have some form of social media (pfft, social media,) I can follow you on?

We have all of our social media stuff listed on the Cast page of the website.

2 Likes

Since you guys like overwatch:
Did you catch all the really cool animations?
Also, what are your thoughts on the lack of a campaign, albeit the story exists, just in other mediums?

1.Do you have any suggestions for someone starting out with warhammer miniatures?
2.why are the tryanids so cool?

Of course! Can’t believe how well Blizzard has done with these. Makes me want a movie.

TF2 has been doing it for years. Overwatch’s story has been more engaging for me, but it isn’t anything new or different.

Make sure you have a stupid amount of money. I haven’t touched my minis in a long time simply because I don’t yet have the income to continue supporting this hobby.

Freakin’ space-alien-lizard-bugs with psychic powers. All the other factions are driven by blind zeal, a lust for conquest, or some other debased motive. Tyranids keep it simple. No prejudice, no deceit, they’re going to eat you up and turn you into sludge for the purpose of making more Tyranids.

3 Likes

YES! That would be awesome.

Your homeschooled so I’m assuming you have but, have you ever heard of the comedian Tim Hawkins? If so, what do you think of him?

2 Likes

Which of the following three is your favorite?

1. Space Ponies
  2. Ponies from Space
  3. space pony

Second one. Third video is too long and the first video has nothing to do with space; it’s Castle Crashers music.

1 Like

Do you watch “If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device”?

I had never heard of it.

After watching about a minute, I never will again.

1 Like

You’re trapped in a fictional world of your choosing: which one and why?

What’s your favorite time-period?

Steel Scales because I created it so it’s the best and most awesome.

I’ll let you know once I’ve lived in more than one to collect empirical data from.

6 Likes

here’s a question: why haven’t we played DD2 together in a while, foo’?

Because work, job interviews, family, and Overwatch.

2 Likes

that’s no excuse. well, maybe the Overwatch is, but the other stuff? pfff.

So, after watching Book Talk about Revenge of the Skull Spiders, I’m wondering, would you reenact the entire book the way you did the first chapter?

Also, is Bird Friday ever gonna be a thing?